Rookie Deputy

• March 12, 2012 2:41 AM PDT

One day a Rookie Deputy pulled over a biker driving the family cage for speeding. When the deputy approached the driver he asked "Sir can I please see your license, registration and proof of insurance?" The biker replied "I don't have a license and I don't want to reach into the glove box since I have a loaded weapon in there." The deputy then asked "why do you have a loaded weapon in the glove box." At which point the biker said "I just got done killing the guy in the trunk with it." The stunned deputy then retreated back to his vehicle to call for back up. When the sheriff arrived and was told the story he also walked up to the biker and asked for his license, registration and proof of insurance at which point the biker gladly handed it over. He then asked the biker to slowly open the glove box. The biker did so and the sheriff saw that there was no gun in the glove box. The sheriff then asked the biker to pop the trunk. When the sheriff looked inside there was no dead body. The sheriff then walked back to the biker and said "Sir, my deputy just told me that you don't have a license, registration and proof of insurance, that you have a gun in the glove box and a dead body in the trunk." The biker replied with “I bet you he told you I was speed too huh!"

• 9 posts
    March 12, 2012 4:34 AM PDT
    Man...Imma halfta remember this, next time I get "pulled". Awesome.

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 9 posts
    March 12, 2012 4:34 AM PDT
    Man...Imma halfta remember this, next time I get "pulled". Awesome.

Ride Free
    Tweek
    My bad...didn't mean to hiccup and post twice....ughhh
    • 3006 posts
    March 12, 2012 5:24 AM PDT
    LOL good one