new to east central mississippi

• March 3, 2012 11:35 AM PST
    looking for people, like me, who love to ride.

long rides...short rides.....i'm all about it...

hit me up!

swish

• March 6, 2012 12:49 AM PST
    really??? nobody from my area on this site.....that sux.
  • March 6, 2012 1:47 AM PST
    Live in Hattiesburg, but deployed until late summer. Hope to do some riding when I get back. Enjoy the site and enjoy Mississippi as well!!
  • March 6, 2012 2:04 AM PST
    looking forward to your safe return...msg
    • 79 posts
    March 6, 2012 2:35 AM PST
    If you look on the events page and on the side of the navigation you will be able to look up rides, charity events, bike rallys and shows in your area. Click on your state and look for local events. I find if ya wanna meet the locals and find new friends that's a great place to start.

Ride Safe!
  • March 7, 2012 12:12 AM PST
    thanks BikerOptix
    • 1855 posts
    March 7, 2012 1:14 AM PST
    Welcome Swish. w central ohio here. Retired and travel begins in April of every year. Ridin' south to Alabama. Love that Ms./Alabama border line. Great riding.

Peace
  • March 7, 2012 1:37 AM PST
    everyplace that i've riden down here...so far...has been nice...nice...nice. was out the past 2 days, for extended rides....looks like the next 2 or 3 days will be more of the same. might as well take advantage...while i have the time. peace

swish
  • March 7, 2012 11:31 AM PST
    Hey Swish, in east central also.
    We will need to get together some day and see where we wind up.
    Most of my rides head east toward Bama country.
    I will show you where God's country is one day.
  • March 7, 2012 1:17 PM PST
    geezer....am looking forward to it, man. just let me know where and when.
  • March 1, 2013 5:36 AM PST
    Hey Swish and Ya'll - I live in ... West central? Central Central? ... heck, Brandon, MS... My rides usually head toward Vicksburg, North or somewhere on the Natchez Trace.
    • 567 posts
    March 1, 2013 6:38 AM PST
    Greetings Swish from the center of the Sunshine State. I don't ride up in your area unless I'm on my way to CO or someplace like that. But welcome to CF and I hope you meet up with some new riding buds.