daytona bike week 2012

• March 3, 2012 10:41 AM PST
    hey....who's all going? i am thinking about it...hell...i have no job..so, nothings stopping me. can actually ride there from where i live now, in mississippi.
    i'd really like to find someone else...or a group of someones...that are riding to daytona from somewhere around here....or traveling along the gulf coast. let me know what's up... cya

swish

• March 3, 2012 12:24 PM PST
    Sir I was thinking about going down mid week, I don't live anywhere near the areas you'll be ridding but I do believe that we can arrange for us to share a beer or two one day, along with any others that would like to join us. have a great one! "T"
  • March 3, 2012 1:56 PM PST
    I can't this year, but would love to go next year and catch the road races. A group of us from South Arkansas may plan to go next year. Enjoy the event and trip though.
  • March 3, 2012 10:32 PM PST
    Tumbles wrote...
     I do believe that we can arrange for us to share a beer or two one day, along with any others that would like to join us.

we shall see. thanks

• March 4, 2012 12:41 AM PST
    OK, no problem Swish I get it won't bother ya have a great one! "T"
  • March 4, 2012 10:51 PM PST
    hey "T".... you can "bother me" all you want. what i meant was...we will see...if i end up making the trip to daytona or not. you...have a great one.