Sure is cold today...

• 9 posts
    February 14, 2012 9:58 PM PST

A man went to a pet shop and bought a talking parrot. He took the parrot home, and tried to teach the parrot how to say a few things, but instead the parrot just swore at him. After a few hours of trying to teach the bird finally the man said "If you don't stop swearing I'm going to put you in the freezer as punishment." The parrot continued, so finally the man put the bird in the freezer.

About an hour later the parrot asked the man to please open the door. As the man took the shivering bird out of the freezer he asked the bird if it had learned its lesson. The parrot said "I sure did.  By the way, what the **** did that turkey do?"

Ride Free  
    TWEEK

• February 15, 2012 1:29 AM PST
    Suppose to be in the mid 50s here (which sucks) but the sun is out so it can't be all bad!
    • 80 posts
    February 15, 2012 1:53 AM PST
    About the same forecast here in VA. Sun is out, roads are clear and I am not working so the bike is coming out for a few hours. Wife is taking off work early and we are going to get in the wind. Has to get down quite a bit lower before thermals and leathers don't make the ride enjoyable