Is this where all the hot red heads are being hoarded!?!?!

• February 8, 2012 7:35 AM PST
    I'm seeing a pattern of beautiful red haired lady riders on here of late, I like it! Great pattern! 
  • February 8, 2012 7:36 AM PST
    hhhmmm?
  • February 8, 2012 7:37 AM PST
    and there's one! LOL :-)
    • 0 posts
    February 8, 2012 7:55 AM PST
    I gotta go along with my mate here..A lot of beautiful redheaded ladies as well as other color variations...I LIKEY..CHEERS BOOF
  • February 8, 2012 8:51 AM PST
    LOL, and they call us evil psssttt have a great one "T"
  • February 8, 2012 9:19 AM PST
    And Flower puts up one of my favorite pics
  • February 8, 2012 10:49 AM PST
    Windwalker wrote...
    And Flower puts up one of my favorite pics

It's now one of my favorites!

• February 8, 2012 10:50 AM PST
    Tumbles wrote...
    LOL, and they call us evil psssttt have a great one "T"

AND another red head shows up! 

• February 8, 2012 11:52 AM PST
    Aw shucks.....Hi baby doll.
  • February 8, 2012 12:47 PM PST
    If it weren't for redheads you guys wouldn't have as much fun! hehehe....
  • February 8, 2012 12:57 PM PST
    If it weren't for redheads you guys wouldn't have as much fun! hehehe....

GOD BLESS EVERYONE OF YOU! :-)

• February 9, 2012 8:22 AM PST
    I'm a fake redhead...I have green eyes, and pale skin that is starting to freckle more and more...so when I color my hair, I tend to pick the reddish brown shades.

I'm a hair-poser. LOL
    • 19040 posts
    February 9, 2012 8:33 AM PST
    Red, Brunette, Blonde, Gray they are all sweet and Hot!
  • February 9, 2012 12:58 PM PST
    Hey Flower.
    • 2 posts
    February 11, 2012 3:48 PM PST

The combined effects of a good evening & a skin of cheap rum prompt me to tell you lads a cautionary tale. - One not to be repeated, not ever.

My tastes ran to intense, intelligent, leggy, Mediterranean looking females with unreal ratios and long, flowing dark hair.

Somehow by utilizing the skills learned on the Manitoba prairies, the subtlety picked up in the Navy and social graces Michigan Tech was famous for I managed to cut a prime specimen out of the herd.

We had had been married for about 5 years when for no good reason made some remark about redheads.

A week or two later had a drafting board set up on the dining room table & was doing some consulting work. My bride walked in with her long, dark, flowing hair dyed red & done up in an elaborate style.

Having been working in a foundry I knew exactly what to say but instead an angel pissed in my ear and I said, “Trying out for the roller derby?”.

My bride jumped up, grabbed the print shears off the table, cut off about 10” of her glorious locks & threw them on my lap. – Well. I said I liked intense women, didn’t I.

Be careful out there lads