TGIF...

• 9 posts
    January 27, 2012 12:05 AM PST

James left for work on Friday morning.  Friday was payday, so instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend, partying with the boys and spending his entire pay check.

James finally went home on Sunday night, and obviously he was confronted by his very angry wife, Maggie. who bitched,  for close to two hours, with a tirade befitting his actions.  Finally, Maggie stopped the nagging and said to James, "How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?"

James replied grimly, "That would be FINE with me!"

Monday went by and he didn't see his Maggie. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results.

By Thursday, the swelling had gone down just enough so that James he could see Maggie, a little... out of the corner of his left eye.

Have a great weekend, Ya'll! 

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• January 27, 2012 7:05 AM PST
    Now thats funny! My wife is an ex prison guard, She can teach you how to hurt with the brusing or swelling!!!!
    • 3006 posts
    January 27, 2012 7:55 AM PST
    ROFLMAO !! ..Thanks Tweek.. which reminds one" hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" LOL
  • January 27, 2012 8:02 AM PST
    Great message, rather 'warning', for the upcoming weekend!! haha!!
    • 611 posts
    January 27, 2012 8:09 AM PST
    ouch...
    still laffed, thanx tweek... I think...
    Edge
    • 2072 posts
    January 27, 2012 11:05 AM PST
    Tweek......... You been talking to my wife ?????
    • 1 posts
    January 27, 2012 11:30 AM PST
    Yeah if Maggie only boxed Jame's ears; as well, then James would be set. I am just saying.