Hate it when that happens!

• 611 posts
    January 24, 2012 10:59 AM PST
    A man was lying in bed with his new girlfriend.
     After having great sex ... She spent the next
    hour just rubbing his testicles .
     Something she just loved to do.
     As he was enjoying it, he turned and asked her,
     "Why do you love doing that?"
     ”Because,” she replied  "I really miss mine!"

ouch...
    • 1161 posts
    January 24, 2012 1:37 PM PST
    Omg! LMFAO!
  • January 24, 2012 4:38 PM PST
    Dammit, man!!! Funny and scary at the same time!!
  • January 24, 2012 10:59 PM PST
    Keep em Coming Edge That was Funny and Sick at the same time
  • January 24, 2012 11:18 PM PST
    Ha Ha!
    • 658 posts
    January 25, 2012 12:18 AM PST
    Edge, Now I know you ain't right! LOL
    • 395 posts
    January 25, 2012 12:23 AM PST
    well there is some news you would have liked to know before hand,lol
    • 658 posts
    January 25, 2012 12:27 AM PST
    Amen Lola!
    • 9 posts
    January 25, 2012 12:55 AM PST
    I swear, my ex had a picture that looked like just like that (he-she?) on his computer. Mmmmm...could explain a lot.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • January 25, 2012 5:48 AM PST
    OMGGGGGGG.... LMFAOOOOO!!! Edge... hope that wasn't a personal experience you just shared.. And Tweek, ya just not right! LOL I loved this thread.... thanks for the laugh!!
  • January 26, 2012 7:00 AM PST
    ahahahahahaha, thats gotta suck...
    • 0 posts
    January 26, 2012 7:48 AM PST
    EDGE OLD MATE I GOTTA FUNNY STORY FOR YA..FUNNY AND SAD KINDA..A FEW YEARS BACK I WAS A BOUNCER AT A CABARET/STRIP JOINT.THIS JOINT WAS SO FILTHY EVEN THE COCKROACHES WORE RAIN COATS..ANYWAYS THERE WAS THIS "PERFORMER" CALLED DEBRA LE STRANGE.A STUNNING LITTLE BLONDE WITH A HUGE RACK AND A BODY BUILT FOR SIN.THING WAS THAT DEBRA USED TO BE CALLED DENNIS AND WAS A BLOODY GOOD FOOTBALLER IN HIS DAY UNTIL THE OVER POWERING URGE TO GET BOOBS AND DRESS UP AS A SHEILA TOOK OVER..DENNIS WAS ALSO A BANTAM WEIGHT GOLDEN GLOVES JUNIOR BOXING CHAMPION...WELL THIS NIGHT MY COUSIN SNAKE COMES INTO THE CLUB FULLA PISS AND BAD MANNERS AND SPIES DEBRA AT THE BAR..SNAKE THINKING HE IS SLICK AS OWL SHIT STARTS TO PUT A BIT OF WORK ON DEBRA AND THINGS SEEMED TO BE GOING REALLY WELL AS THEY WERE SEEING WHO'S TONGUE WOULD FIT THE FURTHEREST DOWN THE OTHERS THROAT,MUCH TO THE AMUSEMENT OF MY MATES AND I..ARNIE ,ONE OF THE OTHER BOUNCER ASKED ME"SNAKE KNOWS DEB'S A DUDE RIGHT?".I REPLIED I WASNT SURE BUT I RECKON HE'S GONNA KNOW SOON..AS THOSE CRAZY KIDS MADE THEIR WAY TO A BOOTH IN A DARK CORNER TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER A LITTLE BETTER ,I RECKON SNAKE FOUND MORE THAN HE PLANNED FOR.PUNCHES WERE THROWN LAUGHING HAPPENED AND IN THE ENSUING FIGHT SNAKE GOTTA BROKEN NOSE AND TWO LOOSE TEETH..DEB CAME TO ME AND SAID I THOUGHT YOUR COUSIN KNEW I WAS PRE OP..I SAID "LITTLE MATE I RECKON HE KNOWS NOW BUT I GOTTA FEELING HE WONT BE TELLIN ANYONE HOW HE FOUND OUT"..SO THERES A LESSON FOR ALL YOU LADS OUT THERE.GO THE GOOSE BEFORE YA COMMIT".I RECKON THERE'D BE NOTHING WORSE THAN FINDIN OUT AT THE END OF YOUR DATE THAT YOUR DATE HAD A BIGGER PECKER THAN YOU...CHEERS BOOF
  • January 26, 2012 9:56 AM PST
    Boof that shit is not right setting your own cousin up like that. Funny as hell though.
    • 611 posts
    January 26, 2012 10:28 AM PST
    Aw MAN! What a great story... Well written and damn funny. Back in the "Daze", I was in Ann Arbor Mich. Was hanging out at a dance club, having a coupla brews. Place was packed and so was the dance floor. I had danced like 4 times with this cute sheila and every time I went back to my table, my riding buddies were always GRINNING at me. So I think WTF and ask 'em. Well, they are local boys and it turns out the gal I was dancing with, THEY said she was a he... So the next time we dance I just ask, kinda blunt and to the point. Something like "Hey, my friends tell me you're a dude,
    is'sat so?" To which she answered "Ya, you gotta a problem with that?"
    Well, I laughed and shook 'her' hand and thanked her for the dance.
    Now, we hadn't so much as kissed so I wasn't too bummed out and she was a cute 'lil thing.
    Well, as I was turning away to go back to my table, she said "Hey, if ya turn off the lights, you'll never know the difference!" Ya know the scary thing, she's probably right!
    I'm always on the
    Edge
  • February 6, 2012 1:00 PM PST

• February 6, 2012 1:31 PM PST
    bahaha, Edge oh dear have a great one "T"