Hunting with a blonde...

• January 22, 2012 8:56 AM PST
    A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette decide to go hunting.  The brunette heads out first, and comes back in a hour with a moose.  When asked how she accomplished this, she said " I saw tracks, I followed the tracks, and killed the moose".  Not to be outdone, the redhead leaves camp and returns in a few hours with a bear.  When asked how she did it, she replied "I saw tracks, I followed the tracks, and I killed the bear".  The blonde heads out determined to find her prey.  Days later she returns bloody and badly beaten up.  The other girls asked her what happened.  She shrugged and said "I saw tracks, I followed the tracks, and I was hit by a train".
  • January 22, 2012 9:14 AM PST
    What a drag it is being blond. LOL
  • January 22, 2012 9:21 AM PST
    Funny we will never run out or Blonde jokes will we
    • 1161 posts
    January 22, 2012 11:42 AM PST
    Lol! I love the blonde jokes!
    • 1516 posts
    January 22, 2012 2:08 PM PST
    no no, that is not how it went.. she was really at the bar..and um.. well
    • 9 posts
    January 23, 2012 9:39 PM PST
    See? This is why laughter is so important. It reminds you to go to the bathroom....

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 395 posts
    January 24, 2012 3:07 AM PST
    hahaha..yea, i think she hit the bar......and then the bar hit her......
  • January 24, 2012 9:17 AM PST
    Hahaha.... no hunting for me...
    • 844 posts
    January 24, 2012 9:25 AM PST
    Speaking of blonds hunting...

Three blonds were setting off into the woods to hunt. They stopped by the rangers office to let him know the were heading out and he told them that if they got lost to fire three shots in the air, wait five minutes and fire three more shots in the air, and continue to do this until he was able to locate them.

Three days later while on patrol the ranger stumbles upon the 3 blond dehydrated and 'bout starved to death. He gets gives them water and food and then scolds them ---- "I told you if you needed help to fire three shots in the air every 5 minutes until I found you".

One of the blonds responded ----- "We did that right up until we ran out of arrows"
  • January 24, 2012 10:25 AM PST
    we never run out of new material, lol
    • 2 posts
    January 24, 2012 11:23 AM PST
     A ventriloquist is touring the clubs and, one night, he's doing a show in asmall town. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes.

Suddenly, a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting, "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes.

“What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being?  It's men like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as people. You and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general...pathetically all in the name of humor!"

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde yells,

"You stay out of this! I'm talking to that little twit on your lap!"

• January 25, 2012 5:55 AM PST
    LMAOOO @ 99 and GoFur!!