Wanted To Say Hi From Suicide Clutch Apparel Company

• January 9, 2012 12:00 PM PST
     I would like to say hi to all of the folks here on CycleFish. This is a great site and we hope we get the chance to talk with you all and become friends. So please don't be strangers and come and check us out. We'd love to hear from you. We love to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly. Take care everyone.
    • 16840 posts
    January 9, 2012 2:31 PM PST
    Hello from Erie County Pennsylvania.
    • 19049 posts
    January 9, 2012 9:24 PM PST
    Welcome to the best damn biker site on this here web thing...
  • January 9, 2012 11:30 PM PST
    Howdy from NC's Outer Banks!
  • January 10, 2012 4:48 AM PST
    Well hello Big John, Road Dog, and Nemesis. Thanks for introducing yourself's. Stop on by our page anytime.
    • 580 posts
    January 10, 2012 10:11 AM PST
    Hi from Yorkshire in England - there are lots of great peeps on here with lots of friendly banter that you really don't want to miss out on (o:
    • 834 posts
    January 11, 2012 12:56 PM PST
    Hey Guys Welcome to the site!!!
    • 658 posts
    January 11, 2012 1:25 PM PST
    Welcome to the home of the best bikers in the World!!!!

Medic
  • January 12, 2012 1:37 AM PST
    Thanks for the warm welcome chocmintz, AzRider, and Bikermedic. Stop by our page and leave us a line if you want. We'd love to hear from you. Take care and ride hard!
    • 395 posts
    January 12, 2012 2:50 AM PST
    HI......
  • January 12, 2012 10:40 AM PST
    Started looking at your shirts Found one I like wanted to order but its out of stock. SUCKS....
    Looking for a Diffant kinda shirt. Dress shirt Black long sleves with and three peace patch on the back...
  • January 13, 2012 5:13 PM PST
    Hi there LolaMagdaleneScott. @psychedelic Ya we put our site like that while we get ready to relaunch in the first week n February. We're finishing up some paperwork with the state and then we will be fully stocked and ready to roll. It sucks doing it but it's just business. I will let you know when we are relaunched so you can go to the site and look at our products and see if you dig any of them. We don't have the shirt you are looking for but hopefully we will down the road. I apologize for the inconvenience. It does suck when you want to order something and it's out of stock. But after this month is over you can visit the website and we will always have our apparel in stock. Thanks for checking us out and stop by our page and chat with us. We would love to hear from you. Hope your weekend is great.
  • January 14, 2012 2:23 AM PST
    Thanks LolaMagdaleneScott. I like the laws shirt. I thinking for myself and the wife and a few buddies. Heavy cotten short sleaves for summer, Long sleaves for spring and fall. Hope you do some thing with HELMET LAWS IN MIND.
    • 9 posts
    January 14, 2012 9:02 PM PST
    Lookin' forward to seeing the new stock. Maybe by then, I'll even be able to buy somethin'...lol! Anyways, welcome to Cyclefish, from NE Florida. Hop on, and let's get this ride started...

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • February 20, 2012 11:09 AM PST
    Hi there Tweek & psychedelic just wanted to let you know that all of our products are available on our website at www.suicideclutchapparel.com and if you have any questions or comments let me know and I will get right back to you. Take care and let me know what you think.
  • March 3, 2012 3:58 AM PST
    I just would like to say hello. New to the sight. Looking forward to meeting and talking with all you Great American Bikers!!,,                                                      God Bless America,,:)
    • 79 posts
    March 3, 2012 4:10 AM PST
    indianrob69 wrote...
    I just would like to say hello. New to the sight. Looking forward to meeting and talking with all you Great American Bikers!!,,                                                      God Bless America,,:)

Welcome!

• 79 posts
    March 3, 2012 4:11 AM PST
    Hi there Tweek & psychedelic just wanted to let you know that all of our products are available on our website at www.suicideclutchapparel.com and if you have any questions or comments let me know and I will get right back to you. Take care and let me know what you think.

Site looks great! Welcome..