Hiatus...

• 9 posts
    December 30, 2011 8:28 AM PST

Lemme start off by saying a big HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody!  Have fun, be safe, and God Bless!

The reason for this post is just to let ya'll know, that I'll be AWOL for about one week.  It's a long story, but the jist of it is, that I won't have access to the internet again, until next friday, when they connect the "new" service.  I will miss all Ya'll, terribly, and will no doubt be "jonesing" for my Cyclefisher's by next weekend!!!  Won't be on "the other social network" either, so I'll be for all intents and purposes, incommunicado...  So, ya'll take care, now.  Hear?  ***And please, save any of the really "good topics" til I get back, huh?  LOL!   I really hate to miss any of it. RATS...

TTYL my friends...
    Ride Free 
    Tweek

Here for a few minutes, before the cable guy, yanks the cord....lol!  Then it's the dark side of the moon...Luvs Ya'll

• 0 posts
    December 30, 2011 8:40 AM PST
    HAVE A BLOODY RIPPA NEW YEARS TWEEK..MARNI AND I WILL BE UP THE SUNNY COAST WITH OUR CLUB MATES HAVING A QUIET REFINED TIME BRINGING IN 2012..CHEERS BOOF
    • 638 posts
    December 30, 2011 9:09 AM PST
    Have a Happy and Safe New Year Tweek
  • December 30, 2011 9:11 AM PST
    See Ya next year Tweek
    • 2072 posts
    December 30, 2011 2:08 PM PST
    Hey Tweek...... Have a GREAT New Year and always remember....... We'll leave a light on for ya !!!!!
    • 19037 posts
    December 30, 2011 10:52 PM PST
    Have a great week and we will all still be hear waiting anxiously for your return Tweek...
    • 9 posts
    December 30, 2011 10:53 PM PST
    BOOF wrote...
    HAVE A BLOODY RIPPA NEW YEARS TWEEK..MARNI AND I WILL BE UP THE SUNNY COAST WITH OUR CLUB MATES HAVING A QUIET REFINED TIME BRINGING IN 2012..CHEERS BOOF

BOOF?  Quiet? Refined?  What the heck kinda way is THAT to start off a New Year???  I better see some bloody PARTEE pictures, when I get back!!!
    Let's start this ride....Cheers!
    Ride Free...Be Safe, Be Blessed!
    Tweek

• 1780 posts
    December 30, 2011 11:40 PM PST
    Tweek you will be missed for that week....be safe out there, and will see ya on the flip flop
    Dragon
    • 1855 posts
    December 31, 2011 2:33 AM PST
    Happy New Year Tweek. I've gotta feelin' things are really going to look up for you in 2012.

Peace
    • 1516 posts
    December 31, 2011 3:19 AM PST
    Happy New Year Tweek, hope we all have the best of new years.. and we will see you next week, next month.. or maybe next year
  • December 31, 2011 4:20 AM PST
    Tweek you got a library anywhere near ya? They usually have free internet access, at least up here in New Yawk anyways!

If not, see ya in a week, and have a happy New Year!
  • December 31, 2011 4:50 AM PST
    Happy New Years Tweek! You really won't miss the internet that much... will ya? Heh hehSee you soon!
    • 580 posts
    December 31, 2011 6:23 AM PST
    Happy new year Tweek and to all on CF. Hope 2012 will be happy, healthy and prosperous for all. Big hugs xx
  • January 2, 2012 10:42 PM PST
    Hurry Back Tweek...