Veteran motorcycle club expanding to Chicagoland.

• December 8, 2011 11:26 AM PST
    Looking for riders who are veterans that would be interested in getting together to do rides and other charitable events that benefit veterans and related causes.

Original MC is on the East Coast and we are looking to get involved in the Chicago area community and raise awareness as well as support veterans and the needs that they have...

If interested hit me up.

• 2 posts
    December 8, 2011 12:16 PM PST
    Have you checked w/ your local Legion Post?

My Post has one & they even let me in
    • 1855 posts
    December 9, 2011 1:29 AM PST
    And the "Original MC" is named? What? I have lots of friends in the Chicago area, over to South Bend, Grand Rapids, etc. Some may be interested. Some not. There's also a thing called "protocol"; some think childish, some think important, some view as mandatory. Just sayin'.....

Peace

Peace
    • 2 posts
    December 9, 2011 7:37 AM PST
    I mean it - If you can locate a Legion Riders outfit in the area they (probably) will let you make a guest presentation at their meeting or will read a letter you send them to their members - They will question the h' out of you, have all your ansers ready
  • g
    December 9, 2011 7:38 AM PST
    great work guys .
  • December 9, 2011 9:36 AM PST
    Thanks. The MC is American Infidels (americaninfidelsmc.com) 99Savage, I ride with the events at all the local VFW's but here it seems more towards community outreach, which I don't have an issue with. I just know there are so many vets with $$ needs.... in this area.... So the thought process I have is getting this group into this area to raise the awareness and more importantly help the vets.
    If I cannot get the MC going I'll just approach this from another angle. Lots of brothers in arms out there need some help.