12 year old scotch

• December 5, 2011 7:59 AM PST

An older, well traveled biker sits in a bar watching as a haughty young man comes in and orders a shot of 12 year old scotch. The bar tender is irritated and gives him a shot of bar scotch. The man takes a sip and spits the drink out and demands a shot of 12 year old scotch. The bar tender decides to **** with the man and gives him a shot of 6 year old scotch. He takes a sip and spits it out again and exclaims, “that’s 6 year old scotch, I said I wanted 12 year old scotch!” The bar tender smiles and pours a shot of 9 year old scotch. The man takes a sip and, again, spits it out, exclaiming ,angrily, “I said 12 year old scotch!” The bar tender decides that the man does, indeed, know his scotch and pours him his shot of 12 year old scotch. He sips it once, then sips it again, and says, “ Now that is 12 year old scotch !” The old biker sidles up to the young man with a glass of liquid and says to him “Here, taste this”! The young man takes a swig and immediately spits it out and says “It tastes like piss”! “Yeah”, says the old biker,”It’s mine, How old am I”?

• 1161 posts
    December 5, 2011 11:00 AM PST
    LOL
  • December 5, 2011 12:07 PM PST
    Too Funny.........LOL