January Bike of the Month

This topic has been closed.
    • 119 posts
    December 6, 2009 1:06 AM PST
    '77 Shovel,
  • December 6, 2009 1:24 AM PST
    I used to have a '98 Honda Magna which I did some custom work on and Loved it - My Son from Florida who Rides took it for a spin and the Bike never made it home - My son did, thanks to the helmet I had just purchased - it saved his life - and please note: he is an experienced rider, all 5 of my sons are and My daughter tries but it seems garage doors and other objects seem to get in her way... Anyway back to my story, Being insured I was able to get another bike quickly - I found an ad on "Craigslist" for a Sportster - no picture - just a lot of chrome and 12k Miles original miles and the price was perfect. I had gone and looked at a number of bikes both new and used I had 2 more to look at a Honda and this Harley - The Honda was a very nice Bike with all the Fixin's - I told the guy that I have one more bike to look at, if it didn't seem like a good deal I would be back and buy the Honda. Now everybody is telling me "buy the Honda it's a great deal it almost brand new has everything and the price was way within my budget" blah, blah, blah, blah, BLAH" - I had to see this Sportster but it was about 100 miles away and I couldn't seem to get in touch with the owner - I waited and was about to go and get the Honda and the guy calls and stated he was home and I could come look at the bike... Bought it on the spot - I checked the history on the Bike, 2 owners plus me - Over 20 years old and in PERFECT shape - no accident history, no repairs and was never really used by either previous owner - I have all the Maintenance records from day one - And it runs and rides like a new machine. I call it "Knob" ... Because it likes to be "Polished" - That is the story of my Bike.  - Drawde –
  • g
    December 6, 2009 1:29 AM PST
    nice,loads a power??
  • December 7, 2009 4:31 PM PST
    Jack's 2004 HD Fatboy. Lots of chrome. John Longo seat. V&H Long Shot pipes.  
  • December 7, 2009 11:53 PM PST
    Krum wrote...
    '77 Shovel,
    Ahhhhh !! nice !
  • December 9, 2009 3:56 AM PST
    This is my new 2010 Victory Cross Country.First in my area to get one. Plenty of creature comforts like AM/FM Satellite radio,i-pod hook-up capability,cruise control, radio volume automatically adjusts to speed, 21 gallon hard saddlebags which open at the push of a button and are easily removable. Can't rave enough about this awesome machine.
    • 1040 posts
    December 9, 2009 6:54 AM PST
    Kromesoldier wrote...
    This is my new 2010 Victory Cross Country.First in my area to get one. Plenty of creature comforts like AM/FM Satellite radio,i-pod hook-up capability,cruise control, radio volume automatically adjusts to speed, 21 gallon hard saddlebags which open at the push of a button and are easily removable. Can't rave enough about this awesome machine.

Kromesoldier...Can ya try and upload that pic again? Might be my computer, but I didn't get it Would love ta see that bike
  • December 9, 2009 9:24 AM PST
    This is my ride, evo engine, Kick only 4 speed, 3" open belt primary.....more pics tomorrow!
  • December 9, 2009 10:53 AM PST
    This is my 06 Big Dog K-9
    • 1516 posts
    December 9, 2009 2:29 PM PST
    Wow, this month is the best yet for the contest, Beautiful bikes..
    • 27 posts
    December 10, 2009 10:15 AM PST

99 Fat Boy  a real rider, not just to look at

• g
    December 10, 2009 8:41 PM PST
    Motomalissa wrote...
    g, can't bear to leave the sheep at home? I've heard that about Scotsmen! lol

aye,lol, its the aberdeen bikers mascot ,we were off down the road to meet the fife guys on a camp trip .
  • g
    December 10, 2009 8:43 PM PST
    see the buell has one as well ,on the tank.
    • 83 posts
    December 12, 2009 6:05 AM PST
    Krum wrote...
    '77 Shovel,

That is one of the nicer Shovel's that I have seen in awhile!
    Sweet ride Krum!
    • 119 posts
    December 13, 2009 1:39 AM PST
    Thank's Harleybodei, I've had her for a long time. Engine pretty much stock, cam, head work, but everything is new or redone. Not a puff of smoke.. sounds good too.
  • December 13, 2009 2:11 PM PST
    2007 victory kingpin, stage 1 kit a little of this n that
  • g
    December 13, 2009 10:01 PM PST
    wow ,nice .
    • 1780 posts
    December 15, 2009 12:02 PM PST
    I bought back my Dragon Bike that took me two years to build. I will never be a dumb ass and part with my ride again.
    This 1998 FLSTS
    Chrome....by everyone that makes chrome
    Exhaust...Sampson Up-Sweep Fish tails
    Paint...X2C Custom Cycles in Fort Worth Texas
    Fender mod ....X2C Custom Cycles in Fort Worth Texas
    Engine....Mouse Motor evo that has been punched out to about 84 ci
    Ape's... by Chubby
    Owner.....The Night Dragon
    Arlington Texas
    • 1161 posts
    December 15, 2009 3:13 PM PST
    WOW some Very Nice Bikes!!
  • December 15, 2009 5:21 PM PST
    My Pride n Joy!! 07' HD Street Glide
    Hope you'all enjoy her.
  • December 16, 2009 9:15 PM PST
    Dawghd here. Well I'm going to try this again. It's 2004 Ultra Classic with chrome bolt ons. Paint work is done by Chis Cruz Artistry. I have blue LED's thru out the frame. True duels w/BUB mufflers. Since being they don't make axle covers for a dresser, I cut down 18 wheeler lug nut covers to cover my rear axle all rotors are buffed and polished (stock). Off brand aluminum wheels.
  • December 17, 2009 12:37 PM PST
    04 Heritage Softail, bought it in 06 with 4700mi on and it now has 39000mi on it. Love to Ride
    • 119 posts
    December 21, 2009 12:59 AM PST
    A lot of nice bikes this month. Good turn out.
  • December 22, 2009 8:50 AM PST
    2007 Police Edition Electra-Glide..
  • January 4, 2010 7:03 AM PST
    Lots of great bikes!