Lost n Found - Buffalo Chip

• September 18, 2010 5:20 PM PDT
     quiet sight seeing trip to a viewing point of the glasshouse mountains...

look what we found there!
  • September 18, 2010 5:28 PM PDT
    We found an overdose of australia at a 2nd hand shop...
    a red kangaroo, with the aussie flag, vegemite

wearing a skull flag ?

how did that get there ????

• September 18, 2010 6:03 PM PDT
    New home for us and the skull scarf....

• September 19, 2010 4:05 AM PDT
    SHUCKS KIDS THEY GOT REAL STEEP HILLS DOWN THERE.. Up hill is straight up...^l^
    • 5420 posts
    September 19, 2010 4:12 AM PDT
    Boof & Marni, You guys are just too funny.  Can't wait to show Laura when she gets home, she will love it.  You know that scarf has gone everywhere with Laura and probably had 50,000 miles on it when it got to Sturgis, should be double that when it returns to Sturgis next year!
    • 910 posts
    September 19, 2010 4:29 AM PDT
    Marni wrote...
    18-09-2010

Located the Skull Scarf at a pub not far from us....

You may notice its snuck into the background convieniently of a few shots.... trying to gain notoriety and exposure....

This post is priceless!! Love the creativity!    Don't stop! I want to see more. *lol* 
  • September 19, 2010 6:39 AM PDT
    Whats up with this ?? We can't find Waldo but the Dana keeps being tracked to some great sights.
    • 277 posts
    September 19, 2010 6:53 AM PDT
    Well DAMN! My scarf seems to be having a helluva fun time without me! Must be lovin' its new home life in Australia! That scarf is a "party" scarf! (like its Mama!)
  • September 25, 2010 8:46 AM PDT
    More Adventures of the Brisbane Kind
  • September 25, 2010 9:03 AM PDT
    Scarf is now an integral part in any 'Pommie thinks hes at war' kit, including a ex service 303, and a machine gun

Scarf is also helpful in self defence/armour when you have a stand off

• 0 posts
    September 25, 2010 9:06 AM PDT
    Bloody Pommy git!
    • 1516 posts
    September 25, 2010 11:52 AM PDT
    OMG a scarf that has more fun than me.. gotta love it!!!
  • September 26, 2010 6:22 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    Marni wrote...
    18-09-2010

You may notice its snuck into the background convieniently of a few shots.... trying to gain notoriety and exposure....

This post is priceless!! Love the creativity!    Don't stop! I want to see more. *lol* 

You guys are the best! Having a blast watchin the scarf have its big adventures lol! Cant wait to see you again Buffy! You will have to ride on a new bike w me next year cause I sold the ol Sporty:-)
    • 1516 posts
    September 26, 2010 7:32 AM PDT
    wolfhound wrote...
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    Marni wrote...
    18-09-2010

You guys are the best! Having a blast watchin the scarf have its big adventures lol! Cant wait to see you again Buffy! You will have to ride on a new bike w me next year cause I sold the ol Sporty:-)

What kind did you get?

• September 27, 2010 4:44 AM PDT
    debrajo62 wrote...
    wolfhound wrote...
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    Marni wrote...
    18-09-2010

What kind did you get?

Nothing yet Work in progressLucky is gonna try to see a bike for me,maybe two depending on how that goesHavent asked about that yet!
    • 277 posts
    September 28, 2010 4:16 AM PDT
    That's right Doug...Lucky and I are working hard on trying to look at that bike for you!  We even rode in 110 HEAT last Saturday, only to have no one open the gate for us....
  • September 28, 2010 7:36 AM PDT
    HDBeech wrote...
    That's right Doug...Lucky and I are working hard on trying to look at that bike for you!  We even rode in 110 HEAT last Saturday, only to have no one open the gate for us....

I know that and find it hard to believe that in a bad economy dealer is not trying harder to make a sale! I really owe you guys one!you are the best!
  • September 29, 2010 3:35 AM PDT
    Wish I was that scarf - it's having a lot of fun!
    • 277 posts
    September 29, 2010 8:10 AM PDT
    I hope my scarf is wearing protection.....
    • 1516 posts
    September 29, 2010 8:17 AM PDT
    Between the American Scarf in Australia and the Australian Joey in America.. I feel like I probably should get out more!!
    • 0 posts
    September 29, 2010 9:04 AM PDT
    The scarf has a couple of big weeks coming up.Way down south to Victoria to my Mums farm next week. Then way up north to Mackay in Queensland to spend the weekend at the beach races with Marni's brother(aka possum rooter). The scarf might even get to do a couple of laps on the sand on a R1 sand racer..You all know whatever happens the scarf will be having fun and there'l be cold beer involved.
    • 5420 posts
    September 29, 2010 10:49 AM PDT
    Ok, Jeff & Deener opened a whole can of worms. We are blowing up the Joey and going on an adventure!
    • 0 posts
    September 29, 2010 10:58 AM PDT
    Good work Lucky keep us posted
    • 1364 posts
    September 30, 2010 3:16 AM PDT
    Joey Likes America
    • 277 posts
    September 30, 2010 5:39 AM PDT
    BOOF wrote...
    The scarf has a couple of big weeks coming up.Way down south to Victoria to my Mums farm next week. Then way up north to Mackay in Queensland to spend the weekend at the beach races with Marni's brother(aka possum rooter). The scarf might even get to do a couple of laps on the sand on a R1 sand racer..You all know whatever happens the scarf will be having fun and there'l be cold beer involved.

SCARF LIKES FARM ANIMALS.......