what do you do for work

• 1780 posts
    January 14, 2010 11:34 AM PST
    Well here's something you didn't know about the Dragon.....several years ago I use to be a Semi-Professional Magician, and Angle Eyes and her son and I all performed together. We have actually performed at the old Dallas Cowboys venue. I have done several comedy clubs in the area and a hell of a lot of comporate parties.
    I kind of got out of the magic and my step son has gone on to be a world class Magician performing all over the world. I use to work with doves, and large Illusions, just like Vegas. Guess I got bored with the whold performing thing. It's a lot of work. The attached picture was back a few years when my step son was 12....he is now 22, and doing his own thing in the world of Magic. He has been of TV,and the whole bit.

The Dragon
  • January 14, 2010 12:09 PM PST
    HSE Supervisor in the oilfield.
  • January 14, 2010 12:11 PM PST
    Steven is married to a college student (I want to be a hospice nurse)......older men love us younger ladies....
  • January 14, 2010 12:18 PM PST
    Spent over 20 years as a Fugitive Recovery Agent, Private Investigator, BodyGuard and Security Trainer. Moved to Florida just over 2 1/2 years ago and started selling Motorcycles. Not as exciting or dangerous but still very forfilling. I love what I do.
  • January 14, 2010 12:24 PM PST
    I am an office manager (head babysitter) for a gutter protection company......aspiring lottery winner so we can hit the road for months at a time, anytime we want !
  • January 14, 2010 12:43 PM PST
    I have trained Dressage horses for 20 years. When we moved I actually used my education and did cardiac surgery on rabbits at a bio-tech company for 5 years, while I was getting my training business going. I have some very bad bunny karma lol
    • 1161 posts
    January 14, 2010 12:47 PM PST
    In the Army I was a Combat Engineers (12B1P cross trained as a 12F)  untill I got hurt, and had to leave. Worked construction, roofing and concreate for a bit but had to quit do to problems from my accident. Worked as a Machine operator (CNC, Lathes) for a few years having the same problems. Went back to school for an Automotive repair, Had to drop out due to my current injories. Went back for Semi-Truck driving class finished and could not get a job due to my military disabilitys. Currently Unemployed and fighting the V.A. system pushing for the 100% disability from the military accident. Waiting for my backpay so I can pay back people I have had to stay with. With the rest I want a Bike (now I finally have my lisence), and maby a small home.
  • January 14, 2010 1:02 PM PST
    work...all the time.....I am currently a school bus driver by day and a bartender/bar supervisor by night. And going to school for a paralegal degree. I have back ground in management and the last position that I held was admin assistant to vp/scheduler at an oil trading co. Work 7 days a week and try to sneak in rides whenever I can
  • January 14, 2010 1:38 PM PST
    For the past 25 years I have produced television programs and commercials.
  • January 14, 2010 2:10 PM PST
    Jack of all trades, master of none.
    I've worked on stink pots and sailing vessels hauling cargo thru the Caribbean as a cook, waitressed, bar tended, exotic dancer,( though in my day we were called GoGo Dancers).I've worked as a communications operator in places where there were no telephone lines and people communicated thru my radio station and were hooked to land lines. This was before cell phone obviously. I worked for a while as a wrangler at a resort. I went back to school and studied photography and worked as a darkroom tech for 3 newspapers and multiple suppliments until I got sick from the photo chemicals and digital phototaraphy took over. I also was doing private duty caregiving, mostly hospice patients until they passed away. Some jobs last long term and I would be with someone for many years. I still do that now. I have a woman that is a stroke victim I've been with going on 2 yrs that is in a fetal position. I also work at a ski resort at the desk in the main office. I'm usually working at least 2 jobs, sometimes more. With the economy the way it's been lately, there hasn't been a whole lot of work out there. Seems like I'm scrambling all the time. I also own a 3 family house, so I'm a landlord and learning to be a maintance person too. There's been more that I can't think of right now, but I was a single mother when my kid was young. I was an EMT with local fire dept. and rescue squads, but that was all volunteer work. At heart I am a care giver of all creatures large and small.
    • 1161 posts
    January 14, 2010 2:48 PM PST
    JimandTerri wrote...
    I am a secret shopper for a chain of bordellos in Nevada

• January 14, 2010 3:23 PM PST
    I work for the department of veterans affairs,processing medical claims for the dependants of combat veterans that were 100% disabled due to comabt actions,very sad,but very rewarding at the same time. Please support our Veterans.
  • January 14, 2010 3:23 PM PST
    Retired 5 yrs. ago from a 22 yr. stint as an exotic dancer, currently own a bar in West Branch,MI and have rental units that I am constantly working on...
  • January 14, 2010 3:35 PM PST
    Did 30 years on Nuclear Submarines as a 3M Coordinator (Maintenance Manager). Retired 2 yrs ago and now just ride around to all the rallies and make an ass out of myself.
  • January 14, 2010 7:09 PM PST
    Wow!! What a well rounded group!!
  • January 14, 2010 9:20 PM PST
    Not as exciting as a few of these,Repair and maintain elevators and escalators for last 25 years,Ironworker before that, but in MI glad to be working
  • January 14, 2010 9:23 PM PST
    I had a nice cushy office job as an accounting manager for 21 years - One day about two years ago, I said "Take This Job and Shove It!" I met someone that had their own business that has to do with the motorcycle industry - we hooked up - now I help him run the business - How cool is that?
  • g
    January 14, 2010 9:55 PM PST
    i want a new job ,the one ive got get's on ma tit's like .
    • 1780 posts
    January 14, 2010 10:21 PM PST
    g wrote...
    i want a new job ,the one ive got get's on ma tit's like .

What's wrong with getting on someones tit's or if you talking about getting on your Mom's (ma) tit;s that's a bit sick...don't ya think

Night Dragon
  • g
    January 14, 2010 10:32 PM PST
    aye ,the job get on ma tits ,im no that lucky to get on someone's tits ,lol
    • 1780 posts
    January 14, 2010 10:34 PM PST
    g........dude you just make me laugh, your danm good people.....keep up those little sayings ....it makes my day

Dragon
  • g
    January 14, 2010 10:38 PM PST
    lol,was just awf to post up a photo !,then i thought naa id better no ,lucky wid kick ma sack's ,lol
    • 19052 posts
    January 14, 2010 10:48 PM PST
    Holy Crap Batman!! This is one eclectic group.
    • 1780 posts
    January 14, 2010 10:58 PM PST
    Rex ever go to Mexico or any country where you can't speak the language...........You don't think g has ever called us a dumb ass and we didn't know it do ya

......LOL.......:)

Dragon
  • g
    January 14, 2010 11:00 PM PST
    lol,dont have to say it ,llf