WELCOME HOME, DAVID! MSGBIGG69 (and the crew, too!)

• 834 posts
    August 27, 2012 6:03 AM PDT
    Welcome Home MSG Bigg. Saw the picture of you and the family in your album. Great stuff!
    • 0 posts
    September 1, 2012 1:59 PM PDT
    A BIG WELCOME HOME , AND THANK YOU SO MUCH
  • September 2, 2012 2:36 AM PDT
    WOW!! I feel so honored! Tweek and the rest of my CF Family are just AWESOME!! I haven't been on CycleFish much lately with all the "catching-up" I've been trying to do.

Hurricane Isaac spared us. We lost power for about 36 hours and LOTS of rain. We're about to get back to normal. We're in the process of planning a few "mini-vacations" to Texas, Tennessee, Missouri, and New York. Some will be in the truck, but I will get some riding in too!

Again, thanks for all the welcomes and warm wishes. Y'all make me feel very proud to be a part of this CycleFish family!! I will try to do better at checking in.

All of you take care and ride safe!!
    BIGG
    • 9 posts
    September 2, 2012 10:03 AM PDT
    Have some fun, Ya'll deserve it! We'll still be around, when you get back from your "mini-cations"...lol
    Love ya, Bro!

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 611 posts
    September 3, 2012 8:54 AM PDT
    Thanx Tweek Lady for this post and to all the members of CF for giving Mr Bigg a grand welcome home.
    He actually called me from Afganistan a coupla times! I was always blown away when I could talk to somebody from a war zone. All my best wishes to him now that he's back from the 'Zone' and to all of his family for making-do while he was gone. Thank you to all our service members, where ever you are!
  • September 4, 2012 1:48 PM PDT
    Good to have you back HOME again.
  • September 4, 2012 1:54 PM PDT
    Welcome home!!!
  • September 4, 2012 1:59 PM PDT
    Welcome home!
    • 44 posts
    September 4, 2012 3:08 PM PDT
    THANK YOU DAVID WELCOME HOME