Full Throttle Saloon on truTV

• 81 posts
    December 20, 2012 4:00 AM PST
    really, I gave up on it after the first couple shows of the first season. Not only is the show scripted; they can't act!
  • December 21, 2012 3:27 AM PST
    I'm starting to think that all these types of shows are being written and produced solely for the enjoyment of the NON-RIDING public. They jump from one cliche moment to the next until they run the credits. It's all about making money and not about why I started riding years ago.
    • 16840 posts
    December 23, 2012 3:51 PM PST

• 844 posts
    December 24, 2012 2:51 AM PST
    wheels wrote...
    I'm starting to think that all these types of shows are being written and produced solely for the enjoyment of the NON-RIDING public. They jump from one cliche moment to the next until they run the credits. It's all about making money and not about why I started riding years ago.

No doubt about it.  Just another drama show calling itself reality.
    • 834 posts
    January 3, 2013 5:51 AM PST
    aw come on. don't you just love to watch Angie and Jesse fight for most of the show?
    • 5420 posts
    January 14, 2013 11:04 AM PST

Met them at the Easyriders Show.  Actually really great people in person.

• 844 posts
    January 15, 2013 10:13 AM PST
    damn, Angie is a little thing ain't she
    • 7 posts
    January 16, 2013 12:49 AM PST
    Cool Lucky!

I watch from time to time and I must agree with the original poster. It's interesting enough. Stop contriving the BS. Really hurts this show, and most of those like it.

Anyway. Again. Cool!
    • 7 posts
    January 19, 2013 4:20 AM PST
    wheels wrote...

Yea... too bad too... seems so unnecessary to contrive shit. But, what do I know, I'm no TV producer :-/

• 1855 posts
    January 19, 2013 6:23 AM PST
    All I can ever say to myself is, "Oh God!!! I use to go to places like that!??!!" Just 'cause I'm older I guess but I don't dig the show anymore than can endure the hype of Sturgis or Daytona crowds anymore. Back in the day just getting there was half the fun (power runs to and fro). Now it's seeing how far I can ride to avoid all the hype. Yeah, I'm a GOBB!!!!

Peace
    • 5420 posts
    March 7, 2013 4:37 AM PST
    FTS is still a great hang out in Sturgis! We had my birthday celebration there in 2010! They were smart enough not to let the show filming get in the way of the real Throttle. The cameras are no more obvious day to day then any of the motorcycle news cameras that are always around. If they do get you individually on camera they will get your permission to use it on the show.

The shots of the crowds, the crazies and the bands are real, no one saying do this or that. Now the other stuff (drama) added to the show I am sure are scripted. Like Angie being able to walk into a wedding dress shop in KC two hours before the wedding and come out with a beautiful perfectly fitted wedding dress in less than 1/2 hour!

I pretty much just watch it during the day while working to see the partying, the crowds and the bands and kind of ignore the rest.

Still LOVE the Full Throttle Saloon though!!!!!
    • 9 posts
    March 8, 2013 11:11 AM PST
    Ok, that's it. The second place I'm comin' right after I get back on two wheels, is to you and Laura, Lucky...
    I needs to see the sights, and ride the ride. And Full Throttle sounds F**kinG AWESOME!!!

Can I crash with you'se for a coupla?

LOL

Ride Freeeeeeeee (Freakin' EVENTUALLY)
    Tweek
    • 834 posts
    May 21, 2013 10:40 AM PDT
    Is this show still on?