New Honda for Seakers (Re-edited Topic)

• 1161 posts
    December 9, 2011 8:09 AM PST
    Ok thanks.
    • 1161 posts
    December 29, 2011 1:59 PM PST
    Well I'm going to start painting it tomarrow if the weather works out. Going to have a base coat of color as silver, debating if I want to try to do any kind of graphics on my own or just keep it silver.
    • 1161 posts
    December 31, 2011 4:37 AM PST
    Woohoo got it painted a nice silver with a bit of metal flake into it and back together. Now time to get the gasket oil replaced and another container of oil.
    • 1161 posts
    January 29, 2012 12:31 AM PST
    Well I had some fog lights laying around, and wondered if they could be put on my bike. So I was looking at the few metal scraps I had around and started cutting it. Got the lights mounted and was trying to figure out how to get the lights to work like they would in a cage (switch and all). So I was looking around the tool box and found an old locking latch ( the long part that gets locked with a clasp). And started drawing on it to see if it could look like it was made for the section. Got it the way I liked it and again grabed the hacksaw and went to work. The old owner of the bike came over to look at it and was stunned on how much it has changed in just under 2 months with under $45.00 with the new paint job, fog lights, mounting brackets for the fog lights, mount for the light switch, fixed side panel, cleaned up the old rusted back fender ( and rear tail light ) that was at one point when it was new now painted to match the rest of the bike.

But it is still a work in progress but just had to share it with my CF Family.
    • 1161 posts
    January 26, 2015 11:14 AM PST
    For those of you that had responded to this thread over time.  I thought it might be time to fill in the blanks on progress so far.  I have since taken the fog lights back off they kept being more of a hastle with the voltage problem on the bike.  I have put new handlebars on it.  Repainted the bike after my accident now it is Blue and Silver.   I have changed the handlebars, added a sissy bar,  windshield.  I will post progress pictures from the last three years of slow progress.