What 's Everyone Doing This Weekend?

• 844 posts
    September 2, 2011 1:48 AM PDT
    Personally I am going to do as little as possible.  This summer has just been so busy I haven't had any time to just realx and enjoy some time with the family, so that is what I am going to do.  Maybe take my boy out to do a little fishing and have some friends over for a bbq, but nothing more than that.

So what's your plans???

• 5419 posts
    September 2, 2011 2:12 AM PDT
    'bout the same here GoFur. No plans just relaxing. Probably should do some packing and cleaning out the garage since we're moving in a couple of weeks. Plus I have got to change the brakes on the bike. I keep putting it off - bad idea!
  • September 2, 2011 2:31 AM PDT
    I second that GoFur! Some relaxation is in order. That's what Labor Day is all about, right? I plan on kickin' it local this weekend. I don't want to stray too far from home, even if we make it out on the bikes. But you have the right idea...I forsee a couple of juicy steaks on the grill for sure!
    Everyone be safe this weekend, there will be a lot of people on the roads!
    • 9 posts
    September 2, 2011 3:24 AM PDT
    Lucky, if changing brakes and cleaning the garage are relaxing for you, I gotta chitload of stuff you might find real relaxing...lmao!
    I'm was hoping to be out bike shopping, but got put off for yet another daggone week by the powers that be in international banking....ughhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Can't tell I'm a little vexed about that, CAN YA???
    Anyway, since my plans are now bust, it looks like me and my television, are gonna get re-acquainted...oh JOY!
    It's too dang HOT outside right now, to do any serious yard work. Oh well...that don't break my heart.
    Ride Free...while you can!
    Tweek
    • 846 posts
    September 2, 2011 4:24 AM PDT
    Looks like cleaning up from Irene on Saturday, Sunday take bike trip to Maine an check out a new biker bar and stop by a favorite one then wrap it up on Monday with just taking it easy a few cigars and brews and some grilling. Dam looking at Timbrwolfs picture above is making me hungey. That burger sure looks good.
    • 1364 posts
    September 2, 2011 4:25 AM PDT
    Just going to hand out, Couple of our kids B-day parties, Going to party with American Custom Cycle with live band, and doing a little riding on Monday. Other then that not much.
    • 16795 posts
    September 2, 2011 4:41 AM PDT
    I'll be working in the garage like always, picnic Sunday, watching racing on the tube.
    • 277 posts
    September 2, 2011 4:50 AM PDT
    Lucky may be cleaning and packing this weekend, but I'm going on vacation - AT HOME. Laying by the pool, eating whatever Lucky BBQs and drinking Jungle Juice - ALL WEEKEND.
    • 2072 posts
    September 2, 2011 5:38 AM PDT
    WAS gonna head to the lake but just heard the water level is WAY down. Don't really feel like stump dodging !!! So...... Gonna hit up a chili cook-off in town tomorrow, a bike ride on Sunday and chillaxin on Monday !!!
  • September 2, 2011 7:38 AM PDT
    Labor Day weekend + traffic cop=a lot of work yall have fun and be safe
    • 601 posts
    September 2, 2011 9:16 AM PDT
    A bunch of us are riding to Kinsale ( I can walk there its local)this week-end as there is a special ceremony in this garden...I think some NYFD people are attending...kinsale.ie/ringfinnan-garden-of-remembrance/
  • September 2, 2011 9:57 AM PDT
    Going to a local county fair on Sat. Soccer games sunday monday looks like a wash out
    • 567 posts
    September 2, 2011 11:55 AM PDT
    Saturday morning, I gotta cut the grass. Saturday afternoon, we are gonna join up with a bunch of other Vulcan riders and toodle over to Plant City for their monthly bike fest. And, if'n the rains don't come, we'll prolly go riding after that.
    Sunday, my brother is celebrating his 60th with a pirate theme party. I don't have much in the way of pirate costuming. So, I'm gonna hafta scrounge around for "something".
    • 1780 posts
    September 3, 2011 2:16 AM PDT
    Sat. morning going out for my favorite ginger bread pancakes, then shooting at the range....Sunday Pool Party with friends, Monday hopefully I don't have to work..I'm on call.
    • 1 posts
    September 3, 2011 2:29 AM PDT
    went and bought an RV and now I am wondering how to pay for the freaking thing
    • 2072 posts
    September 3, 2011 1:35 PM PDT
    Back to original plans !!!! Checked out the lake that 15 minutes from home. Plenty of water so it's boating and BBQ !!!
    • 1780 posts
    September 4, 2011 12:32 AM PDT
    rory1 wrote...
    A bunch of us are riding to Kinsale ( I can walk there its local)this week-end as there is a special ceremony in this garden...I think some NYFD people are attending...kinsale.ie/ringfinnan-garden-of-remembrance/

You know rory what happen on that day in 2001 not only brought a Nation together but brought a world together as well. I would love to see the garden of remembrance some day, and by Brother Rory as well. Be safe over there my Friend.

The Night Dragon

• September 4, 2011 6:28 AM PDT
    just waiting on some friends to get here so we can go riding. that's about the extent of my plans
    • 1516 posts
    September 4, 2011 6:50 AM PDT
    I am celebrating my Daughters 25th birthday.. I am not sure how this can be, since I am only 29!
  • September 4, 2011 8:04 AM PDT
    Sometime things work out. My Lt. came to me and said we have enough people to cover the road so take the weekend off. Wife said we r going to Charlston SC for the day to visit family (180 mi les) why dont you ride your bike .Enough arm twisting 360 mile ride in perfect weather great day
    • 6 posts
    September 4, 2011 9:59 AM PDT
    Working.......but being a photographer, I'm really just having fun.....
    • 5419 posts
    December 16, 2011 1:59 AM PST
    I'll be thinking about what would be a good day to start thinking about starting my Christmas shopping.
    • 1161 posts
    December 16, 2011 5:13 PM PST
    For next year right, Lucky? Haha 

Got the Toys for Tots ride tomorrow (today since it is 2:10 am). Then I can run the gas from my tank into a container, and start preping it for removing the old paint and rust off it.
  • December 16, 2011 10:41 PM PST
    Goin to town with Gail today "Sat" n I work on Sundays but thats ok, Gail needs aday awasy from me n I only work 3 days a week anyways....
  • g
    December 16, 2011 10:42 PM PST
    im working all weekend ,.bummer , it's snowing with us at the moment ,so not much to do anyway ,apart from go to the pub .