Our Profile Pictures

• 1780 posts
    August 31, 2011 12:51 AM PDT
    Just was going through some Brothers and Sisters Profile pictures and was wondering why that pictular picture was picked to be one's profile picture. Now I understand some pictures like Boof (crazy pictures I'm guessing is just about the way he is in real life) , and Traveling Rex sitting on the porch kicking back is his life style. So why did we pic the pictures we did.......
    I'll start it out .....simple I love guns, and different kinds of special effects, so I change up now and then to repersent the more colorful side of me.
    About the rest of you?

Dragon
    • 395 posts
    August 31, 2011 12:59 AM PDT
    I like to dress up and have a closet full of costumes that i paid good money for....might as well share with the class......
    • 1364 posts
    August 31, 2011 1:01 AM PDT
    Never really thought about it other then I feel it is a good picture of me having fun.
  • August 31, 2011 1:44 AM PDT
    I just dont have a lot of pics with me riding. I think this is the only one with me and kelly
    • 16795 posts
    August 31, 2011 1:52 AM PDT
    Fresh haircut, beard trim and major weight loss.
    • 5418 posts
    August 31, 2011 1:57 AM PDT
    Mine is because I don't have a lot to choose from. Since I am normally the one with the camera, I very seldom wind up in any pictures. I always tell Laura when I die to keep my drivers license so she'll have a picture of me. My friends do manage to get pictures of me when I'm drunk and doing something stupid.

So my picture was chosen because it was one of the few I could find that I liked.
    • 1364 posts
    August 31, 2011 2:49 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
     My friends do manage to get pictures of me when I'm drunk and doing something stupid.

I can't believe that................................

• 1516 posts
    August 31, 2011 3:41 AM PDT
    MIne is pretty much cuz I don't have to many either. Well any that Lucky will let me post!  That and I finally got tired of the other one I had posted. 

• 1780 posts
    August 31, 2011 3:42 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Mine is because I don't have a lot to choose from. Since I am normally the one with the camera, I very seldom wind up in any pictures. I always tell Laura when I die to keep my drivers license so she'll have a picture of me. My friends do manage to get pictures of me when I'm drunk and doing something stupid.

So my picture was chosen because it was one of the few I could find that I liked.

I really have to see that....you always seem so reserved and in control, of course I haven't had a drink with ya yet, but I will someday.
    Dragon

• 1780 posts
    August 31, 2011 3:43 AM PDT
    DebraJo wrote...
    MIne is pretty much cuz I don't have to many either. Well any that Lucky will let me post That and I finally got tired of the other one I had posted. 

You want my personal e-mail address.....LOL

Dragon
    • 5418 posts
    August 31, 2011 5:49 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Lucky wrote...

I really have to see that....you always seem so reserved and in control, of course I haven't had a drink with ya yet, but I will someday.
    Dragon

Oh Dragon, you would be suprised !  And I REALLY do look forward to having a drink together!!!!

• 0 posts
    August 31, 2011 7:37 AM PDT
    Mine is just another day in paradise mate..We had a fair bit of indian trouble around here so I posted signs..Oh and the old shotty and 45 go most places with me..People who know me and have spent time with me know that my pictures truly represent who I am.Just ask the nurses at the psych centre mate.....Plus I'm a loveable chap..CHEERS BOOF
  • August 31, 2011 7:53 AM PDT
    I only have a few of myself and don't want to put too many up. The current PGR Pic with my bike kinda says who I am. One who stands tall for all my brothers when needed.
    • 1516 posts
    August 31, 2011 9:21 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Lucky wrote...

Dragon

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  nuf said

• August 31, 2011 9:25 AM PDT
      . . ......one word. . . ...Colorado.. 

• 9 posts
    August 31, 2011 10:14 AM PDT
    I picked this one, because it best sums up the whole "attitude" I have when I'm on the Harley. Not a beeotch, mind you, but more confident, for sure. Kinda of DILLIGAF, ya know??? Cause for some reason, since about my mid-forties, (and I don't know why...so shoulder-shrug) when someone shoots a pic of me, they come out lookin' fake or posed. And I'm anything but a fake or a poser. Know what I mean?
    Ride Free
    Tweek
  • August 31, 2011 11:25 AM PDT
    I picked this one because it reminds me of one of the best times we had at a bike rally. This is my wife Sheryl freezing on the opening morning of the Redwood run 2010. I change my photo every three months or so and this post has reminded me that it is time for a change.
    • 86 posts
    August 31, 2011 12:35 PM PDT
    I picked this one because it was when I brought my new bike home.
    • 567 posts
    August 31, 2011 1:51 PM PDT
    Mine is just a simple one of me and my ride. I hadn't had the bike long before Chrissy09 and I took a ride down one of Florida's very few curvy roads where there was a one lane wooden bridge. I just thought it was a pretty cool setting.
    • 2072 posts
    August 31, 2011 2:24 PM PDT
    If ya'll need to see any other pictures of me I understand the Post Office has a good selection posted !!!!
    • 1 posts
    September 3, 2011 2:36 AM PDT
    I believe Devil's Triangle is a ride that every biker should experience. This ride makes the Tail of the Dragon look like a drag strip
    • 9 posts
    September 3, 2011 2:56 AM PDT
    No excuse. Just plain like to hide. With attitude...LOL
    • 1780 posts
    September 3, 2011 3:38 AM PDT
    Steven wrote...
    I believe Devil's Triangle is a ride that every biker should experience. This ride makes the Tail of the Dragon look like a drag strip

Where is the Devils Triangle?
    Dragon

• 1 posts
    September 4, 2011 12:43 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Steven wrote...

Where is the Devils Triangle?
    Dragon

To make it easy to explain go to   http://www.devilstriangletn.com/ />
    It is a great ride and its definitely not for a rookie rider.

• 1161 posts
    September 4, 2011 1:05 AM PDT
    My current one is the riding skull I'm into skulls and bikes.
    and one of my others is an Airborne Flag I have above my Bed.
    and the last one is from when I was in the Army from the 20th Engineer Bregade patch with a set of Jumpwings.