U.P. riders

• May 23, 2011 11:56 PM PDT
    any riders around the Sault Saint Marie, Mi area?
  • August 10, 2011 6:52 AM PDT
    I'm a troll but as soon as I get her convinced its safe to ride across big mac I want to get a ride in up there!!!!!!
    • 2 posts
    October 6, 2011 3:29 PM PDT
    Wish I had seen this earlier - The Keweenaw is my favorite place to do about everything, including riding. Try to get up there about 1X/yr.

When up there this year were so many HD riders in Houghton thought they must have been giving them away in Crackerjax
  • October 7, 2011 4:41 AM PDT
    Get something together for next year and I'm in, but let's not count out snowmobiles I run Munising alot, a Copper Harbor run would be cool. I have never been up there in the summer. John
  • October 9, 2011 12:33 AM PDT
    ...we live 86 miles below the bridge....we were up in Grand Maris last weekend for my GF,s birthday...but took the Blazer...got a cabin right on Lake Superior...also explored Miners Beach and Pictured Rocks....H-58 has been paved and it is an awesome road for riding...we have led two rides up to Copper Harbor...had about 25 bikes the first time...and close to that the second time...stayed in a great little motel right on Lake Superior....some excellent riding in that area...rode up to Traverse City area yesterday...hit the Peninsula and stopped at a vineyard for some wine tasting....then on to Leelanau and Fish Town....ended the day at Boones Steak House for a 22 ounce porterhouse...heavily bleeding and smothered in shrooms..

• October 9, 2011 1:42 AM PDT
    I'm jealous - send some pix! If I go to lower MI it really sucks to go around the bottom of the lake. The WI way is much better if going to UP 
  • October 9, 2011 3:37 AM PDT
     ...man...I have so many picz to post...an entire summer and falls worth....(not to mention rides past)....my puter is still down cuz I am the worlds greatest procastinator...so I just sneak on Chili,s when shes not looken......Im organizing them everyday....figgered Id just wait and make a mega thread on the riding season in Northern Michigan....now that summer is over and I have more time...I plan to post a lot of past rides we,ve done.....

....its an incredible day here today....sunny and 80 degrees....were gonna do a 4 hour canoe trip on the Manistee River.....got the camera ready....and Im making Chili do the paddling !

• October 9, 2011 4:24 AM PDT
    Have you heard of photo bucket? You can just put a link to it wherever you want and only post once!
    • 2 posts
    October 23, 2011 12:46 PM PDT
    JJTV4 wrote...
    Have you heard of photo bucket? You can just put a link to it wherever you want and only post once!

Let's see how this works
    http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/BataviaBaker/ />