Reno or Sparks? for Street Vibrations Motorcycle Festival in NV

• April 18, 2011 7:39 AM PDT
    Hey, are there any people have been to the Street Vibrations Motorcycle Festival in NEVADA?

Which cities is the better one for vendor spot? Thanks a lot !

• April 19, 2011 12:29 PM PDT
    Don't know...but been thinking of doing this rally this year.
    • 0 posts
    April 19, 2011 2:49 PM PDT
    I went last fall and most of the activity was in Reno, especially at night.
  • April 19, 2011 10:50 PM PDT
    Reno is where the main event takes place, I would stay in Reno. Gets very windy riding threw the valley to Carson City. The harley shop in Carson has live bands in the parking lot and vendors also. Kinda weird event the vendors are all shut up by 10 pm and the streets are empty shortly there after..... A must is to ride up to Virginia City.... That town gets hopping. Great ride....
  • April 22, 2011 4:35 AM PDT
    OK, thanks a lot for these informations. See you guys there.
    • 8 posts
    April 22, 2011 5:15 AM PDT
    I live there. The one in June is good up the the on sep is way bigger.
    • 8 posts
    April 22, 2011 5:17 AM PDT
    Sorry sould have said.... I live in Sparks. The one in June is good but the one in sep is way bigger and has more things and place having things going on.
  • April 29, 2011 8:31 AM PDT
    I think I will go for the bigger one in Sep.
  • June 1, 2011 2:19 PM PDT
    If you would have asked before last year, no question as everything was in Reno.  Last year, we changed our res from Legacy to Nugget and that was the best deal for us.  Nugget has better food, plenty of action outside.  We rode to Reno HD and Reno downtown for some additional music but for us, we're heading back to Sparks once again.  Too bad these guys can't get their act together in one place.

Al
    • 3006 posts
    June 1, 2011 3:53 PM PDT
    My neighbor goes every year in Sept,almost tagged along with him last year,yet my budget wasnt up for it..lol..i see a dice table n its kiss the budget good bye !!! I hear the Sept shows are the best.He stays in Reno,not sure what club tho.
    stay safe n enjoy the ride
  • July 14, 2011 2:40 AM PDT
    We decide to go for Sparks, hope to see some of you there!!!!! Have fun!!!

Check out our Facebook event page: 
    www.facebook.com/pages/Extreme-Cycle-Radio/204009872942633