WOW ......nice tit's ................

• g
    April 7, 2011 9:12 AM PDT
  • g
    April 7, 2011 9:13 AM PDT
    dont u wish u all that a pair like that ..,lol
  • g
    April 7, 2011 9:16 AM PDT
    this is a comon pair of blue tit birds ,more seen in england ...tits are common in england ,it has its fare share of tits .lol
  • April 7, 2011 9:44 AM PDT
    Said to myself, "Self, I bet its birds..yep thats what I said.
    • 9 posts
    April 7, 2011 9:58 AM PDT
    swell pair
    • 0 posts
    April 7, 2011 10:16 AM PDT
    Wow, those tits look firm, but soft, and have a nice firm protuberance on the front of them. I wish I had a pair to play with.

Just sayin... LOL
    • 9 posts
    April 7, 2011 11:55 AM PDT
    Wow, I'm considering a change....birdwatching! Awesome...
  • April 7, 2011 12:41 PM PDT
    Uh...yeah. I'll bet Lucky bout fainted til he saw the pics! LOL
  • April 7, 2011 12:41 PM PDT
    Neat bird.  We do not have those up here.  The Tufted Titmouse however;  is very common.

jb

• 0 posts
    April 7, 2011 12:48 PM PDT
    If G cans show  y'all his tits..I think its only fair that I show y'all my pecker.............CHEERS BOOF

• April 7, 2011 12:50 PM PDT
    Raptor....
    • 3006 posts
    April 7, 2011 3:22 PM PDT
    You all remind me of some real nuthatchs I've known !!!

• 19004 posts
    April 7, 2011 11:06 PM PDT
    There is no way I can avoid this topic.

Here is a nice Rack...

• April 8, 2011 12:13 AM PDT
    i know I've only been posting here for a couple months but I figured, what the heck!  Why not show my boobies!
  • April 8, 2011 12:36 AM PDT
    Ahhh, blue boobies...must have been cold.
    • 2 posts
    April 8, 2011 2:58 AM PDT
    Never get to see any around our bird feeder
    • 2 posts
    April 8, 2011 3:01 AM PDT
    BOOF wrote...
    If G cans show  y'all his tits..I think its only fair that I show y'all my pecker.............CHEERS BOOF

Two Woodpeckers...

A Mexican woodpecker and a Canadian woodpecker were in Mexico arguing about which country had the toughest trees. The Mexican woodpecker claimed Mexico had a tree that no woodpecker could peck.

The Canadian woodpecker accepted his challenge and promptly pecked a hole in the tree with no problem. The Mexican woodpecker was amazed.
    The Canadian woodpecker then challenged the Mexican woodpecker to peck a tree in Canada that was absolutely 'impeccable' (a term frequently used by woodpeckers ). The Mexican woodpecker expressed confidence that he could do it and accepted the challenge.

The two of them flew to Canada where the Mexican woodpecker successfully pecked the so-called 'impeccable' tree almost without breaking a sweat.

Both woodpeckers were now terribly confused. How is it that the Canadian woodpecker was able to peck the Mexican tree, and the Mexican woodpecker was able to peck the Canadian tree, yet neither was able to peck the tree in their own country?

After much woodpecker pondering, they both came to the same conclusion:  Apparently, Tiger Woods was right, when he said, your pecker gets harder when you're away from home

• 1516 posts
    April 8, 2011 3:08 AM PDT
    OMG, that was a good laugh first thing this morning!
  • g
    April 8, 2011 4:20 AM PDT
    aye ..............tit's oooooooooooooot
    • 9 posts
    April 8, 2011 5:45 AM PDT
    Oh that's better, I really prefer the pecker's. While I admire the beautiful one's, the tit's just don't measure UP!
  • April 8, 2011 12:19 PM PDT
    g wrote...
    aye ..............tit's oooooooooooooot
      Must be spring in the UK lol
  • g
    April 11, 2011 5:36 AM PDT
    aye ,,its that time already ,lol
    • 1780 posts
    April 18, 2011 6:46 AM PDT
    YEP made me LOOK!
  • April 18, 2011 7:01 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    Oh that's better, I really prefer the pecker's. While I admire the beautiful one's, the tit's just don't measure UP!

But with gravity being what it is they almost invariably measure down at some point.
  • April 21, 2011 2:57 PM PDT
    damn- i always fall for this one!