Great Riding Weather ...

• March 3, 2011 12:56 AM PST
    Rode the bike to the office today.  Jumping on the bike today reminded me of earlier days ... like at the swimming pool ... "Come on in, the water is fine!"  Beautiful, Beautiful ... Beautiful!!!

Riding the Harley with friends to Daytona tomorrow ... Life is good!!!

Wishing all a great weekend ahead.  Ride Safe!
    • 2 posts
    March 3, 2011 1:00 AM PST
    Rode the bike to the office today.  Jumping on the bike today reminded me of earlier days ... like at the swimming pool ... "Come on in, the water is fine!"  Beautiful, Beautiful ... Beautiful!!!

Riding the Harley with friends to Daytona tomorrow ... Life is good!!!

Wishing all a great weekend ahead.  Ride Safe!

Go away & hide
    • 277 posts
    March 3, 2011 3:49 AM PST
    Sounds like some are a little jealous of your Florida weather, Brad! I am too! Although So Calif is usually nice, it's been awful these last few months! Going to go for a ride this weekend, though....in 72 degree weather!
  • March 3, 2011 6:01 AM PST
    I'm jealous of the weather on both coasts! We are supposed to have winter through May this year! arghh!!!!
    • 58 posts
    March 3, 2011 6:09 AM PST
    Don't forget the middle. It's 70's and breezy in OK today. If I could, I would be riding (the job ting gets in the way again!).
    • 846 posts
    March 3, 2011 6:19 AM PST
    Ok enough I can't take it any more (lite humor) it’s a whopping 24 degrees that feels like 14 here in Ma. (to suppose to be in the 40’s). We are planning to have the first ever 4th of July snowball fight this year.

Yes we’re jealous and I’m starting to think about fly out to AZ (families there) just to ride for a day or two.

Just think of us now and then when you get that 60-70s degree chill.

Hay ride save and enjoy