RIDING PARTNERS IN NORTH EAST

• February 28, 2011 3:16 AM PST
    AM LOOKING FOR RIDING PARTNERS THIS SEASON THAT ARE NOT TIED DOWN  TO WEEKENDS ONLY.MOST MY RIDIN BUDDIES ARE STILL WORKIN AND THEIR TIME IS LIMITED .I RIDE A LOT AND LIKE DAY TRIPS,OVERNIGHTERS AND EXTENDED TRIPS JUST AS WELL.I'M LOCATED NEAR NYC BUT CAN MEET UP WITH ANYONE ANYWHERE.LIKE TWISTY'S,STRAIGHTAWAYS,.AM OPEN TO SUGESTIONS AND AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE NEW TO GO.GET IN TOUCH .AM RUNNIN A BLUE ROAD KING JUST OVERHAULED IT THE LAST TWO YEARS SO SHOULD HAVE NO ISSUES WITH BREAKDOWNS.THIS BIKE HAS BEEN TESTED OVER AND OVER.FROM GEORGIA TO MAINE.
  • February 16, 2012 6:51 AM PST

• 567 posts
    February 16, 2012 6:55 AM PST
    I certainly wouldn't mind riding around in the back country of New York state a bit. But its a bit of a reach from Florida. I hope you meet up with a few (more local) riding buds.
    • 2 posts
    February 17, 2012 1:30 AM PST
    Southern Finger Lakes Area here. - Good area for riding; not a bad day trip when getting out of the city - Wineries, fishing, beaches, boating, history

I try to avoid going any further east than the Hudson & any further south than the Tappan Zee Bridge unless I am getting out the State entirely.
  • February 19, 2012 3:21 AM PST
    got asecamp in catskills livingston manor,and one inadirondacksJust south of lake george at our disposal.saves hotel fees and gives more ridin time.its nice to wake up in the morning andjust be on nice roads already.but i mostly like to head south va,mest va no.carolina and tennessee.no base camps but hotels are reasonable down there.anybody want to offer lodging would gladly take you up on it if timing is there.
    • 314 posts
    March 3, 2012 10:45 AM PST
    I'll be up in tupper and saranac this summer
  • March 3, 2012 11:05 AM PST
    I'm in Mentor, Ohio...about 2-3 hours from NY depending on where your at...that's a BIG state...got good shit up this way to see...good riding...you get up this way, let me know...got a Sportster...but she will go where ever I point her...if you can keep up write back if Ohio sounds good
  • March 4, 2012 1:12 AM PST
    let me know when maybe ill be up that way same time and we could do a ride around the adirondacks.I'll buy lunch.like i said i got a base camp up there to use so all i need is time .and im good to go!!
  • March 4, 2012 4:54 AM PST
    I love riding in the Adirondacks, I go every year to "Americade" up at Lake George Village, I stay at Carey's Lakeside up in Bolton Landing, and eat at "The Lone Bull" Steak and Pancake House on US 9N approx a mile and half north of Lake George Village,

The owner of "Lone Bull" is a friend of mine and always feeds me the best when I go there...needless to say.....I am there for Breakfast EVERY day I am up that way...and EVERY Rib Eye Night...lol...The food there is the best around and the owner, Bruce, makes sure you have a good meal .....

If You go there make sure you tell him you know "Slick" from London ENGLAND...and tell him I send my regards.....
  • March 15, 2012 4:24 PM PDT
    alsflhr wrote...
    AM LOOKING FOR RIDING PARTNERS THIS SEASON THAT ARE NOT TIED DOWN  TO WEEKENDS ONLY.MOST MY RIDIN BUDDIES ARE STILL WORKIN AND THEIR TIME IS LIMITED .I RIDE A LOT AND LIKE DAY TRIPS,OVERNIGHTERS AND EXTENDED TRIPS JUST AS WELL.I'M LOCATED NEAR NYC BUT CAN MEET UP WITH ANYONE ANYWHERE.LIKE TWISTY'S,STRAIGHTAWAYS,.AM OPEN TO SUGESTIONS AND AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE NEW TO GO.GET IN TOUCH .AM RUNNIN A BLUE ROAD KING JUST OVERHAULED IT THE LAST TWO YEARS SO SHOULD HAVE NO ISSUES WITH BREAKDOWNS.THIS BIKE HAS BEEN TESTED OVER AND OVER.FROM GEORGIA TO MAINE.

• March 24, 2012 12:35 PM PDT

• April 18, 2012 12:15 PM PDT
    Im in NH, I try to stay away from New York And Mass. Im down for All of Vt and NH.
  • April 18, 2012 12:42 PM PDT
    I'm in Vt and just made a run from burlington to Watertown and back last sat. I have days off during the week as well as the weekends. Love the color of your bike.
    • 314 posts
    April 20, 2012 1:29 AM PDT
    I was in NH and rode down to Boston back up through Maine back to to NH last yr. as soon as you pass the state line to Mass. it smelled, traffic and contruction was so bad. I will never go there again.
  • April 23, 2012 2:37 AM PDT
    Im from Mass they dont like my permits. LOL, Im gonna be taking a good ride prob out to northwestern VT this weekend its supposed to be semi-nice out
  • April 23, 2012 3:34 AM PDT
    I think it might be nice. where were you thinking of gooing?
  • April 23, 2012 3:44 AM PDT
    what part of mass?
  • April 26, 2012 10:37 AM PDT
    Framingham. I hadnt really thought of it yet. Any suggestions?
  • April 27, 2012 8:10 AM PDT
    It snowed today so no riding for me until the weather changes. cmon over to vt and we can ride then. let me know when and maybe I can meet up with you.
  • April 27, 2012 1:03 PM PDT
    Yea got real windy these past few days. Looks like it might hit 60 this weekend! What part of VT?
  • April 27, 2012 1:53 PM PDT
    I live about 20 min n of burlington just off 89. on the west side of the state.
  • April 27, 2012 2:53 PM PDT
    You should be getting some sun this weekend to get the bike out right?
  • April 28, 2012 11:11 PM PDT
    They say its gonna rain off and on and be 40-45 degrees. I love to ride but not freeze doing it.
  • April 29, 2012 12:34 PM PDT
    oh jeez haha, I'm getting consistent 55-60 degrees. Its getting better out. Rode all day today sunglasses and all. Lot of bikes just nobody cruising
  • April 30, 2012 2:55 AM PDT
    I rode into work today at about 40 degrees. It's supposed to warm up soon here as well. I'll get out more then.