RIDING PARTNERS IN NORTH EAST

• May 11, 2012 3:15 PM PDT
    Hello guys just checking in to see whats up? I'm a newbie here so please bare with me!!LOL
  • May 12, 2012 12:20 AM PDT
    welcome where ye be from AMarie............."T"
  • May 12, 2012 12:12 PM PDT
    Hey Tumbles, I live in the beautiful Finger lakes in Upstate NY How about you sweetie?
    • 314 posts
    May 12, 2012 12:22 PM PDT
    amarie, I'm not too far from you. I am in churchville near batavia
  • May 14, 2012 9:14 AM PDT

North Greece.  Finally riding again after a broken hand.  Went to Pinnacle State park Saturday.  Decent roads in Stueben county.

http://photos.imageevent.com/basile/bikeeventphotos/pinnaclestateparkaddisonny/large/PICT0014.JPG" alt="" />

• May 14, 2012 1:10 PM PDT
    Wow how beautiful!! This state sure is a beautiful state when you really take the time to look at it!! Thanks for sharing the picture with us all. Ann Marie
  • May 14, 2012 1:12 PM PDT
    Hey Paula, Nice to meet you hun, hows it going? Your not to far from me!! Cool........:*)
  • May 14, 2012 1:18 PM PDT
     Is there anyone out there looking for a riding partner here in the beautiful state of Up State NY? Give me a shout if you are!!
    Ann Marie
  • December 28, 2012 7:07 AM PST
    alsflhr, where do you like to ride? I am in South Jersey by the Pine Barrens. Would love to check out up state NY
  • December 28, 2012 7:51 AM PST
    If you ever get close to Lancaster or Reading, PA, look us up! Our chapter would love to show you around!
  • January 4, 2013 2:45 PM PST
    acunn1, i'm on Staten Island but ride upstate often on day trips and overnighters.I also ride down your way often for day trips durlington and ocean county.sometimes all the wayy to Cape MAy.Wasin CApe MAy this Dcember for a port of call stop on ourway to Florida with a boat.Will be in touch when the freeze is over maybe we can head up north.
    SouthMtn61,I'm gonna take you up on that the next time I'm in your area.
  • January 7, 2013 5:17 AM PST
    What's up boss , if you're looking to go on a ride somewhere , drop me a note . I live just outside of Hartford & I generally just get on the bike & go . God only knows where I'll end up but have been known to go on semi planned runs to Vegas , Austin , Denver