Super Bowl XLV - Pittsburgh Steelers or Green Bay Packers

• 5419 posts
    January 25, 2011 12:23 PM PST
    Well since my first and second favorite teams are out of it, I am trying to decide who to root for in the game.  I will most likely be rooting for the Green Bay Packers to win, since my buddy I'll be watching it with is a hugh Packers fan.  But most of all I'll be cheering for anyone who makes a good play and hope that the score stays close enough to keep the game interesting right up untill the end.

So who are you rooting for???
    • 1780 posts
    January 25, 2011 11:13 PM PST
    Really matters not to me, however my company will be working the game, and the day before myself and my Sgt will be overseeing an autograph signing session. I think I like the Steelers if I had to pick.
  • January 25, 2011 11:25 PM PST
    I am A whiney Giants Fan so it doesn't matter to me as long as the game is good. I have sat through many superbowls and some of them were like watching paint dry ( like the pro bowl ) hope this one is a good one. Keep the turns up. Webby
    • 19007 posts
    January 26, 2011 2:22 AM PST
    If the playoffs are any indication this will be a great game. I gotta go with the Packers though. I have no preference but they are playing like they really want it.
  • January 26, 2011 3:59 AM PST
    GO STEELERS!!!!
    • 16795 posts
    January 26, 2011 6:36 AM PST
    Blitzburgh! I have my Terrible Towel ready to spin.
    It will be fun this year at the Super Bowl party, we get together regardless of who is playing, but with most that attend being Steelers fans it's going to get loud in my friend's log house.
    • 9 posts
    January 26, 2011 10:17 AM PST
    Normaly I root for Wash. Red Skins & whoever is playng Dallas. So that leaves me hoping for a good game to enjoy with friends. I pick GB by 3
    • 1780 posts
    January 26, 2011 11:08 PM PST
    RockBottom wrote...
    Normaly I root for Wash. Red Skins & whoever is playng Dallas. So that leaves me hoping for a good game to enjoy with friends. I pick GB by 3

Hey come on RockBottom don't you know the Dallas Cowboys are America's team....LOL
  • January 27, 2011 12:06 AM PST
    I've been a Ram fan for ever but I'm picking the steelers....
  • January 27, 2011 12:20 AM PST
    From AFC I'm picking Broncos, and from the NFC have to go with Da Bears!
    • 277 posts
    January 27, 2011 2:19 AM PST
    Rams, Colts, Patriots. But like Lucky said, since our buddy Mike will want the Packers, I'll go with them! I'm just personally glad Michael Vick isn't in it.
    • 3006 posts
    January 27, 2011 2:51 AM PST
    May the best team win,and hopefully it wont be like watching paint dry..nothing worse than a totally lopsided win between two decent teams
  • January 27, 2011 2:58 AM PST
    For a public owned team in the North Country that is in the natural weather and supported by generations of fans loyal in all cities and proud to show it. Green Bay Packers.
  • January 27, 2011 6:44 AM PST
    Packers by ten!! but really just want a good game.
    • 844 posts
    January 27, 2011 11:27 PM PST
    Yeah, just cant root for anyone except for the Cowboys, but I too am hoping for a really good game with a close score right up till the end.
  • January 28, 2011 12:34 AM PST
    What's a Super Bowl... never had, and I am sure we will never have a football team in Wyoming!!!
    • 2 posts
    January 28, 2011 10:57 AM PST
    My sentimental favorite teams are meeting in a Super Bowl. - Both of them blue collar, never say "quit" teams - Not sure who to root for.
  • January 30, 2011 4:01 AM PST
    Packers all the way !!!
    • 9 posts
    January 30, 2011 5:53 AM PST
    I'm driving a 78 Dodge pick-up with a black and yellow paint job! And to honor my father, who is from Butler Pennsylvania, backing the Steelers would be the thing to do, don't ya think? But here it is, I'm a cheesehead. I am a PACKER BACKER!!! I waited and waited for Brett Favre to bring it home, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. But now, Erin Rodgers is here, and I feel like a kid at Christmas. Just sayin...RIDE FREE and GO PACKERS!
    Tweek
    • 9 posts
    January 30, 2011 5:58 AM PST

wheels wrote...

Packers by ten!! but really just want a good game.

Only ten? I think 14. Either way, it's gonna rock! Everyone get on after the game, and if you're a Steeler Fan, we won't mind! LOL 

Six is a good number...Yea, that's right, Packers!  Now, I can enjoy my Wisconsin Cheese....

• 202 posts
    January 31, 2011 12:18 AM PST
    Being in MA, of course i am a Patriots fan... seeing as they didn't make it (errrg), i'll go with the Steelers!