Hard to believe....

• January 22, 2011 10:57 AM PST
    And we have a winner. $190 million in the lottery, and she may have to split it with her dirtbag wife beater husband that has not lived with her for how many years? Give me a break.  While she is not being made out to be the best person in the world, maybe this is just what she needs to turn it all around. No one can say but her. But to have to give half of it to a low ball, dirtbag wife/woman beater (suppose you can tell that I can't stand a man that gets his jollies off by beating on women rifgt?) that has not been around is ludicrous!

But, that is the way the system works. Better to get a judge with some common sense, and he gets nothing, she gets say $500,000.00 and the rest goes into trust funds for the kids. 

, soapbox is now put away. 
    • 114 posts
    January 22, 2011 12:06 PM PST
    I'm right there with you, Stan. She may not be a shining example to emulate, but to have to share with an abusive man that she had the good sense to distance herself from.... well.... that's just wrong on soooo many levels....
    • 295 posts
    January 22, 2011 12:17 PM PST
    Hopefully KARMA will pay him a visit
  • January 22, 2011 3:49 PM PST
    djroadking? KARMA's the ONLY one I fear...she will pay him a visit when the time is right...
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...
    • 202 posts
    January 22, 2011 10:51 PM PST
    is that because they were not divorced? i'd give him his share, all right... mu-a-ha-ha! A one way ticket... to eternity.
  • January 23, 2011 12:26 AM PST
    Im with LaPhoenix! heee heee heee
  • January 23, 2011 9:36 AM PST
    Yeah DJ and Randy....maybe with a BB bat labled KARMA! LOL
    • 1780 posts
    January 23, 2011 9:38 PM PST
    Money doesn't always make a person happy but for him it will be the Devil's ticket to hell !
    • 75 posts
    January 24, 2011 6:24 AM PST
    Hire attorneys! Lots of them. It won't cost nearly the 95 million she'd have to pay him!
    • 0 posts
    January 24, 2011 7:01 AM PST
    There is a reason they are not divorced. Maybe using the marriage as a tax benefit even if they are apart?
    While I agree that he should not get the money, maybe Karma is coming back to her?
    • 1516 posts
    January 24, 2011 7:35 AM PST
    One thing about stories, they always have at least 2 sides!
    • 1 posts
    January 24, 2011 11:07 AM PST
    Well, just give him his share of the money....it's only money. It would be worth it just to finally be rid of him. Most people really aren't that good with large sums of money anyway. He'll be broke again in no time at all.
  • January 24, 2011 11:49 AM PST
    Yeah, guess it would be a choice of hire a bunch of lawyers or just give it up and be rid of him. Course then she could go after him for all his back support, as well as future support! God I can be devious....did I say that????
  • January 24, 2011 7:53 PM PST
    She should donate 75 percent of the money to charity before he gets his cut, this way both of them will be remembered for being generous with their money and they both will have plenty of money leftover for smokes and booze.
  • January 25, 2011 2:01 AM PST
    Debra, there is generally three sides......His, Hers, and the truth....