Hot or Not?

• January 17, 2011 4:41 PM PST
    The Morgan Three-Wheeler is making a come back in March. With "a Harley-Davidson Motorbike engine..."
    http://www.youtube.com/user/morgan3wheeler#p/a/u/0/6BpVWTbJhnA />

• January 17, 2011 10:34 PM PST
    Nice Wonder what the Cost would be in US Dollars
    • 19004 posts
    January 18, 2011 1:30 AM PST
    Interesting to look at but not for me. If ever I am unable to stand mine up Maybeeeeee.
    • 2 posts
    January 18, 2011 2:11 AM PST
    Kind'a neat - Might be fun - Might even want one - But in the end, all the danger & discomfort of a motorcycle but little of the freedom
  • January 18, 2011 5:47 AM PST
    Looks great but im afraid in California they would require so many safety features that the car would double in weight and then would be underpowered. I hate that they feel it's their job in the government to regulate my safety.
  • g
    January 18, 2011 11:54 PM PST
    no.. looks pish ,no for me ,sorry
    • 9 posts
    January 19, 2011 1:42 AM PST
    Might buy one...... If I was drunk enough
  • January 19, 2011 7:10 PM PST
    webby wrote...
    Nice Wonder what the Cost would be in US Dollars

Looks like $48k. Kinda funny that the little "people's car" that allowed the English commoner to be able to afford motorized travel cheaply is far form cheap now. I guess the same could be said about HD and it's prohibitive prices, though, too.
    Personally, I think it's pretty kewl. Wide-whites and a RSD Nostalgia Cam cover,(maybe a set of Xotic Pan or Knuck rocker covers) along with some TailGunner exhaust pipes and a bee-hive tailight out back, and it'd be pretty trick.
  • January 19, 2011 11:14 PM PST
    When you compare the Ktm to the morgan, they do seem at the opposite end of the tri cycle forum.
        Well I guess the KTM 3 wheeler is gone and is now the X-BOW sport car.  There was a simular trike but a rear engine drive.  Smokin hot fast.  but you sat on the ground height and semi-reclining.
    • 9 posts
    January 20, 2011 10:43 AM PST
    Ok, I get the "old school" appeal, kind of. But practically speaking, where would one ride this. And, actually, would it be considered riding? It looks like an amusement park ride, that you'd pay out the wahoo for. I find it hard to fathom, that H-D is gonna m/p this thing. Desperate measures? Hurummph!
  • January 21, 2011 3:52 AM PST
    Can't see myself in that....maybe a Can-Am or a trike, but not in that.
    • 1161 posts
    January 21, 2011 11:15 PM PST
    sjsak1 wrote...
    Can't see myself in that....maybe a Can-Am or a trike, but not in that.