My Friend Larry is Dead & Wife Nicole was Shot

• 223 posts
    January 12, 2011 10:12 AM PST
    I'm still in shock.  My friend Larry Blanchard is dead.  Owner of Body Elite back home in Houma, LA.  His wife Nicole, was shot in the mouth with a shotgun.  They're calling it an attempted murder-suicide, saying Larry shot Nicole then turned the gun on himself.  I'm not buying it, and that's based upon the information that's been released.  The "facts" just aren't right... not if you knew Larry.

The news report gets updated often.  Everyone loved Larry and he was like a brother to my ex-husband Edmond (Capttank on here).  Please keep them and their families in your prayers and Edmond as well. 
  • January 12, 2011 11:45 AM PST
    so sorry to hear this. i can just imagine the pain you must be going thru Razncain. consider the prayers sent from here in Mo
    • 1066 posts
    January 12, 2011 2:33 PM PST
    Sorry to hear about your friends Beki. Thoughts and prayers your way.
    • 19004 posts
    January 12, 2011 10:36 PM PST
    This is tragic. Thoughts and prayers to you and their family.
  • January 12, 2011 11:36 PM PST
    Sorry to hear about the loss of your friends you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!
  • January 13, 2011 6:42 PM PST
    Sorry for your loss. I hoping that you and your family get the answers and closure that you need.
    • 202 posts
    January 30, 2011 1:24 AM PST
    Is his wife okay? That is a horrible thing to go through... for everyone. Just horrible.

I pray that she recovers; but how do you recover from such a tragety.

My prayers of peace and healing are with you.
    • 1516 posts
    January 30, 2011 2:13 AM PST
    My thoughts are with you as well. This is indeed very tragic. If you have questions lets hope the detectives do too and get to the bottom of it.
  • August 30, 2023 9:47 PM PDT

sonic exe

[blockquote]razncain said: I'm still in shock.  My friend Larry Blanchard is dead.  Owner of Body Elite back home in Houma, LA.  His wife Nicole, was shot in the mouth with a shotgun.  They're calling it an attempted murder-suicide, saying Larry shot Nicole then turned the gun on himself.  I'm not buying it, and that's based upon the information that's been released.  The "facts" just aren't right... not if you knew Larry.

The news report gets updated often.  Everyone loved Larry and he was like a brother to my ex-husband Edmond (Capttank on here).  Please keep them and their families in your prayers and Edmond as well. 
    [/blockquote]

I'm really sorry to hear about the tragic loss of your friend Larry Blanchard. It must be incredibly difficult to process such shocking news, especially when the circumstances surrounding his passing are unclear or don't align with your understanding of him. It's natural to have questions and doubts in situations like this.