What are your favorite biker/motorcycle videos on the Web?

• January 2, 2011 5:08 PM PST
    There are a lot of really great motorcycle/biker lifestyle videos on the web.  

Here is one of my faves, http://www.metacafe.com/watch/952503/harley_davidson_commercial/ />

It is a Harley-Davidson commercial with a twist.  I've showed you mine now show me yours.  
  • January 3, 2011 12:52 AM PST
    The vid I put togeather naturally....This was my first shot at putting one togeather.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCTIpDVOFjI />
    Just copy and paste in your browser.
  • January 3, 2011 12:52 PM PST
    Sjsak1 - Loved the video. Keep them coming.
    • 58 posts
    January 3, 2011 1:53 PM PST
    Great video, Sjsak1!
    • 1780 posts
    January 3, 2011 11:16 PM PST
    Good work Sjsak1.......and I enjoyed the first one as well.
  • January 4, 2011 5:15 AM PST
    Great work Sjsak1, and I also really liked the one that was posted on CF a few months back with the crazy russian bike rider on the yamahaR1 riding thru traffic. Sorry I couldn't post it Im not savvy on computers at all.
  • January 4, 2011 8:29 AM PST
    Great work Sjsak1 Love the tune one of my favorite groups.
  • January 6, 2011 3:57 AM PST
    What will they think of next?  Here is the dumbest helmet idea yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5d1Z2dxeXo&feature=player_embedded  />

• 223 posts
    January 6, 2011 5:38 AM PST

Rolling Thunder 2010 - A Marine's Vigil (Long Version)

• January 6, 2011 1:12 PM PST
    Very nice RaznCain. I wonder how many members on this site have been to Rolling Thunder?
    • 223 posts
    January 6, 2011 1:18 PM PST
    I dunno hypno, would be interesting to find out. I'd love to take my father-in-law, he's a three war veteran, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. I bawl every time I see that video, just can't help it.
  • January 6, 2011 1:25 PM PST
    Outstanding video razncain! I haven't had the privlidge to attend one yet, but I would love to. One of my trips this summer will be to visit the wall, as I have put that off for too long. Who knows....maybe.
    • 223 posts
    January 6, 2011 1:43 PM PST
    My ex-husband, capttank on here, went with the traveling wall this year, wish we could have been with him, but it's something he's wanted to do for years. He's an Army vet and he told me he could barely choke back the tears!
    • 1780 posts
    January 7, 2011 3:23 AM PST
    Thank you so much razncain for that video, I just cryed like a little kid while watching it. What country in the world has this kind of love and respect for our fallen Troops. The good people of this United States of America shall always keep the torch lit for our fallen Hero's. I've said it again and again......This Country Shall Never, understand the word NEVER go quietly into the night, and we shall NEVER give up without a FIGHT. This is my Country that I love so dearly, I shall always protect her against all enemy's foreign or domestic until there is no breath left in my body! This is my promise....
  • January 7, 2011 3:32 AM PST
    • 1161 posts
    January 9, 2011 3:44 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Thank you so much razncain for that video, I just cryed like a little kid while watching it. What country in the world has this kind of love and respect for our fallen Troops. The good people of this United States of America shall always keep the torch lit for our fallen Hero's. I've said it again and again......This Country Shall Never, understand the word NEVER go quietly into the night, and we shall NEVER give up without a FIGHT. This is my Country that I love so dearly, I shall always protect her against all enemy's foreign or domestic until there is no breath left in my body! This is my promise....

I had fight back the tears my self ND.    That is the Cread I promiced and Served under with pride.   
  • January 9, 2011 5:39 PM PST
    hypno wrote...
    What will they think of next?  Here is the dumbest helmet idea yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5d1Z2dxeXo&feature=player_embedded  />

BWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHahAhahAHAhAHAHahaaa!!!!!! Ya see that group of them at the end? That's right folks, one of the few images of The Knights. The Knights That Say Niegh!
    Looking to bring back a Herring, no doubt.