What does your bike want for Christmas?

• December 15, 2010 12:56 PM PST
    So, if your bike could slip a message to ol' Santa asking for something to show up for it under the Christmas Tree, what would that present be?

I think my old Shovehead would like a new sissy-bar or at least to have it fixed up a bit.

Hypno

• 223 posts
    December 15, 2010 1:11 PM PST
    A new set of pipes.  We have Hooker 4 Bidden pipes, but we lost the baffle and had to rig it.  They're out of business now so there's no way to replace it.  I love those pipes...
  • December 15, 2010 1:18 PM PST
    My bike wants the new cables so it can have the new 14" Burly Ape Hangers installed  that are hanging in my shop...
  • December 15, 2010 1:25 PM PST
    NIce! Ape hangers and pipes! I think our bikes must be kin.
  • December 15, 2010 1:29 PM PST
    A set of pipes would be awesome.
  • December 15, 2010 1:31 PM PST
    Just a few Kuryakyn accessories to replace the stock stuff.
  • December 15, 2010 1:50 PM PST
    Maybe a ride? With all the crappy weather... chains (on the tires folks) just don''t cut it... but the water wings would be a nice addition to 'Pearl'. Time to set sail... ha ha!! Merry Christmas everyone!
    • 223 posts
    December 15, 2010 2:01 PM PST
    Actually, I think the main thing my bike would like for Christmas, is my husband healthy enough to ride her again. I think she'd forgo new pipes just to have him back.
    • 1066 posts
    December 15, 2010 2:19 PM PST
    Old Blue is pretty happy, but I think he would like a friend sitting in the garage with him. Say maybe a Road King, or an E Glide.
  • December 15, 2010 2:29 PM PST
    i think shed really only want a new floor board that isnt bungeed into place- and one day of nice sunny weather with dry roads!!
  • December 15, 2010 2:36 PM PST
    Well I got new pipes for the shovelhead last year and they are finally on and it's up and running, so it's good to go. I think my road king would like some heated handgrips though!! But it needs a new paint job.
  • December 15, 2010 3:22 PM PST
    hypno wrote...
    NIce! Ape hangers and pipes! I think our bikes must be kin.

Ya got the pipes last summer....so need to get the apes on......I just need...$$$$$$$  
  • December 15, 2010 3:24 PM PST
    razncain wrote...
    Actually, I think the main thing my bike would like for Christmas, is my husband healthy enough to ride her again. I think she'd forgo new pipes just to have him back.

I'm rootin for that wish of yours razincain.....
  • December 15, 2010 4:51 PM PST
    razncain wrote...

Yes in deed that would make her happy.  Best wishes for your husband's recovery.

• December 15, 2010 4:53 PM PST
    Just ordered new pipes and Heavy Breather for my Electra Glide. (She doesn't know yet.)
  • December 15, 2010 8:25 PM PST
    Vance and Hines 2into1 pipes and a big sucker air cleaner, thanks santa
  • December 15, 2010 8:49 PM PST
    shorter risers and install of my new bars, said risers, grips, signals etc.... Merry Christmas everyone
    • 1 posts
    December 15, 2010 10:42 PM PST
    A new more comfy seat would be most excellent.
  • December 15, 2010 10:42 PM PST
    Me to move were there is no winter.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone
    • 58 posts
    December 15, 2010 11:12 PM PST
    Just got a new seat. Wish list includes: apes, sissy bar, some leather accessories, new grips, new pipes....and of course a money tree.
    • 9 posts
    December 15, 2010 11:53 PM PST
    razncain wrote...
    And we all would like the same thing for you both. I know I'll be saying a special Christmas prayer for ya'll! 
    • 5419 posts
    December 16, 2010 12:19 AM PST
    A new set of handlebars.
    • 601 posts
    December 16, 2010 1:58 AM PST
    A stage 7 dynojet kit and a 7 mile long drag strip............. yippppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee
  • December 16, 2010 5:28 AM PST
    wheels wrote...
    Vance and Hines 2into1 pipes and a big sucker air cleaner, thanks santa

Damn!  That is just what I ordered for my bike.  (She still doesn't know!)  ;)

Ride safe (if you can, weather permitting and all),
    Hypno
    • 0 posts
    December 16, 2010 7:00 AM PST
    To have her new Dark Side tire installed, and get more miles. It is hit and miss all winter.