Soldier's Silent Night

• 580 posts
    December 8, 2010 10:54 PM PST

www.godvine.com/A-Soldier-s-Silent-Night-a-Video-Everyone-Should-See-99.html />
    Please share this video with all your friends and family. Have them pray for all soldiers and families this Christmas that they will all come home safe and Thank Them all for the safety and freedom that they have given us on this Christmas.
    • 1780 posts
    December 9, 2010 12:34 AM PST
    Thank you so much Chocmintz that was nothing short of wonderful. Thank you again for that post.
    Dragon
  • December 9, 2010 2:21 AM PST
    Great Vid. I remember getting that from a buddy of mine years ago. He was a marine.
  • December 9, 2010 3:14 AM PST
    I'm glad to see it as a video I always get and resend the typed version this is so much better. God Bless all our Soldiers and their families
    • 9 posts
    December 12, 2010 11:02 PM PST
    If hearing the poem doesn't get you, and watching the pictures of the soldiers doesn't move you, and thinking about what our soldiers are protecting here in this country, doesn't cause some kind of feeling in you...well my friend, I don't think there is much left to say...

But on a personal note, just thanking every single soldier I come across, male or female, just doesn't seem like enough. So, I humbly ask God to watch over them all, and see them safely home.  And that he comfort the families of those, that aren't so fortunate.
    Ride Free...Because of them!!!
    Tweek
    • 567 posts
    December 12, 2010 11:14 PM PST
    God bless the American soldier.
    • 1066 posts
    December 13, 2010 9:54 AM PST
    Tweek wrote...
    If hearing the poem doesn't get you, and watching the pictures of the soldiers doesn't move you, and thinking about what our soldiers are protecting here in this country, doesn't cause some kind of feeling in you...well my friend, I don't think there is much left to say...

But on a personal note, just thanking every single soldier I come across, male or female, just doesn't seem like enough. So, I humbly ask God to watch over them all, and see them safely home.  And that he comfort the families of those, that aren't so fortunate.
    Ride Free...Because of them!!!
    Tweek

I agree with Tweek 200 per cent.