I Pledge No Allegiance...

• November 19, 2010 9:05 PM PST

"I pledge no allegiance to the flag of the Corporate States of America, or
    to the Kleptocracy which stole the land, and plunged our nation into debt,
    insurmountable, with questionable futures for all."

–Bruce Arnold, 19-Nov-2010

http://ironboltbruce.com />
  • November 20, 2010 6:07 AM PST
    I personally dont agree with most of the stuff our elected officials do with our country but ill never never not stand for the flag and what it represents for me.The flag for me represents the sacrifice that americans have given so that we are able to have different opinions and live freely as americans. Most people in this country take all this for granted and tend to forget those that have and those that will give the ultimate price for our freedom to be Americans and live in the best country in the world. As a veteran of the Airforce Ive traveled to many countries and have experienced alot of different forms of government and ours might be heading in a direction that we might not agree with at that particuliar moment in time but at least as Americans we can stand up and disagree with the goverment and more importantly Vote them out of office next time they run. So in closing ironboltbruce you do not have to show allegiance for the flag of this country, but you can never forget those that have given the ultimate price so that you have that option to do so if you choose. thanks Wheels
  • November 20, 2010 10:30 AM PST
    since you denounced your citizenship how about packing up and leaving our great nation
    • 58 posts
    November 20, 2010 11:08 AM PST
    It's not the country that is the problem. It's the people WE put in office to run it for US.
    • 9 posts
    November 20, 2010 11:28 AM PST
    Wanna help get back the glory that is the USA? Get involved at the local level & ask questions & most of all, VOTE.
  • November 20, 2010 12:21 PM PST
    Here here Wheels I agree with you 100 %
    • 1 posts
    November 20, 2010 12:56 PM PST
    wheels wrote...
    I personally dont agree with most of the stuff our elected officials do with our country but ill never never not stand for the flag and what it represents for me.The flag for me represents the sacrifice that americans have given so that we are able to have different opinions and live freely as americans. Most people in this country take all this for granted and tend to forget those that have and those that will give the ultimate price for our freedom to be Americans and live in the best country in the world. As a veteran of the Airforce Ive traveled to many countries and have experienced alot of different forms of government and ours might be heading in a direction that we might not agree with at that particuliar moment in time but at least as Americans we can stand up and disagree with the goverment and more importantly Vote them out of office next time they run. So in closing ironboltbruce you do not have to show allegiance for the flag of this country, but you can never forget those that have given the ultimate price so that you have that option to do so if you choose. thanks Wheels

• November 20, 2010 8:34 PM PST
    If all the people in the USA voted it might make a difference as to how its run,maybe!
    You see here in Australia its compulsory to vote and we even stuffed that up!!!!
    But maybe that's what is needed to be done there to get things going right again. We all hope and pray that those that are voted in are worthy of the positions they get. But in truth their all in it for their own pockets. I know I may have contradictions in what I've just written but there is good and bad in all forms of government. lets all be happy that we are not run by some Tyrrant that does as they please.
    • 601 posts
    November 20, 2010 9:43 PM PST
    RockBottom wrote...
    Wanna help get back the glory that is the USA? Get involved at the local level & ask questions & most of all, VOTE.

The most sensible words any of us can hear, well said RB. If more people in my country took that advice we would not be in the shit we are in now, and believe me Ireland is deep in it and will be for the next 7-8 years. We are now being run (economically) by the IMF because people here never questioned where investment was coming from. We now know it was european money, and they want it back....The U.S.A is in danger of the same thing happening...China will call in its marker some day, and the decent American worker will suffer, like our decent people are suffering today...

I will post a topic on our issue when my anger dissapates, and maybe some of you can learn from our screw ups.

• November 20, 2010 10:53 PM PST
    Bruce, Rory, Hoss
    I sympathise with your thoughts and Wheels and Cathy I agree with yours also but the question I ask you all which may help us come to some understanding of what is happening to us all is - "Who is winning in this situation and who is losing?"
    I'd ask we take our time to answer this question.
    I'd like to hear what people thought and felt.
    Then my next question I ask myself is "whose side am I on?'
  • November 21, 2010 12:00 AM PST
    I'm a Veteran I served my country from 1969-1971 I was in the US Army what is happening today is not good until the corrupt are voted out it will be more of the same. We have a start in that direction with the last election but much more needs to be done. The disrespect and contempt the government shows for our vets and all Americans needs to stop.
  • November 21, 2010 1:13 AM PST
    This idea has been theown and bounced but what the heck. How about every one pay the same percent..If unemployed or bussiness owner. No favors or special deductions. Then when the cash comes in it is all that there is to spend.. I have an income that restricts what I have to spend. Next if you get a loan then the payment is deducted and payed before you get the green in your hands. No forclosure unless your loss of income and then a payment from unemployment ..???? Crude and restrictive but equal..
    • 58 posts
    November 21, 2010 2:12 AM PST
    Next, they be sayin you can't have that MC. Is a luxury and since not everyone can have one...
  • November 21, 2010 2:38 AM PST
    Cathy wrote...
    wheels wrote...

• 1780 posts
    November 21, 2010 5:06 AM PST
    Holly Shit....I go hog hunting for a couple of days and the place falls apart. I've read everyones's response to this post and I will have to roll with wheels response as the best over all come back to Ironboltbruce. Oh yea by the way Mr. Ironboltbruce I noticed you have no picture and NO friends........wonder why.
    You just here stiring up shit or what, because you have entered the house of a lot of red blooded Americans.
    The Night Dragon
  • November 21, 2010 5:09 AM PST
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."–Goethe
    • 1780 posts
    November 21, 2010 5:31 AM PST
    He who hides behind the cloak of darkness is most likely guilty of stupidity.....Night Dragon
    • 0 posts
    November 21, 2010 5:38 AM PST
    We have a sayin down here" IF YA DONT LIKE IT F#CK OFF!"...Theres still a little thing called patriotism....CHEERS BOOF
    • 601 posts
    November 21, 2010 5:57 AM PST
    ironboltbruce wrote...

"I pledge no allegiance to the flag of the Corporate States of America, or
    to the Kleptocracy which stole the land, and plunged our nation into debt,
    insurmountable, with questionable futures for all."

–Bruce Arnold, 19-Nov-2010

http://ironboltbruce.com

I just checked out your website and links.....you're not well in the head !
    Dragon...I think me you and Boof gotta meet, revolution in the air...we can nominate G as president. You can bring the guns....Boof can bring the beer....and I bring enough anger with me to topple the world., first we'll take Manhattan..then we'll take Berlin, we'll go on the beer after that.

• 1780 posts
    November 21, 2010 6:49 AM PST
    I propose Lucky eliminate this clown from this site, as we do not discuss politics as a policy here, and by the way I may not agree with the policy makers on the hill, but I will do everything In my power to keep this country from falling into the hands of radicals like yourself. People like you usually have their own sublimed agenda that cerate’s harmed and discontent amoung the masses. I’m sure there is a I hate America site somewhere you would feel more at home with.
    Signed ….Pissed off Dragon
    Trust me you do not want to piss off a DRAGON

• 0 posts
    November 21, 2010 6:53 AM PST
    Its pretty bloody simple...Dragon this is all we need to get things rolling mate...
    • 601 posts
    November 21, 2010 8:24 AM PST
    Boof.... beer aint beer if you can see thru it...and the M-14 is the only weapon...when you run out of ammo, you can beat the feckers to death..and the whiskey !!.heres one we don't export, the good ones stay at home !!!
  • November 21, 2010 8:54 AM PST
    I'm with ya, WHEELS!!! 100% !!!
  • November 21, 2010 9:56 AM PST
    Amen Wheels ~ Amen. The Constitution affords the rights of free speech. It is illegal to denounce this Country and therefore, according to The Constitution, we have more than two witnesses to said act. Anyone want to run with that?
    We, The People need to be vigilant as to what is happening in this country. I can honestly say I am p.o.'d at the GM IPO deal ~ Rory was right. There will come a day when the chips will be called in. In some arenas, it will be necessary to face cuts, reductions and so forth. But it is by far better than selling our souls... IMHO. 'nuff said.
  • November 21, 2010 2:47 PM PST
    So..what's happening in here??

Has that Jackwagon been eliminated yet??