Saddletramps motorcycle club members killed in crash

• November 14, 2010 1:48 AM PST
    Lets all spend a moment today and give our thoughts and prayers to the four members of the Saddletramps motorcycle club who were killed saturday in an accident with a motor vehicle. Six other members were badly injured and had to be life flighted out to local hospitals. A gold Honda accord driving east on the hwy attempted to pass a group of motorclist on the two lane hwy, this stupid maneuver caused a driver who was driving west to veer onto the sandy shoulder to avoid the headon collision, this vehicle lost control and when he re-entered the hwy he struck the group of riders headon killing four and injuring six. The Saddletramps were out of Lakeside California and were out on a group ride thru the Ocotillo desert area celebrating their tenth Anniversary as a club. I my self have ridden this stretch of Hwy hundreds of times. The male driver of the gold colored Honda who caused the entire accident failed to even stop and is now wanted for questioning by the California Highway Patrol, so lets all keep our eyes and ears open, so that we can bring this jackass to the authorities in a timely manner. Thanks Wheels 
  • November 14, 2010 2:16 AM PST
    My thoughts and prayers go out to the riders and their family.
  • November 14, 2010 2:55 AM PST
    My heart goes out to the familys and friend of the lost and injured. Lets hope they catch the driver of the Honda and make him do some actual jail time!
    • 86 posts
    November 14, 2010 4:36 AM PST
    How could you leave the accident site knowing what just happened?
  • November 14, 2010 4:55 AM PST
    i have definitive ideas for the driver of the honda.
    • 580 posts
    November 14, 2010 5:11 AM PST
    Thoughts and prayers go with the families of those lost and to those riders injured. It's despicable the driver did not stop and I truly hope that he/she eventually gets what he deserves
  • November 14, 2010 7:02 AM PST
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the families of the lost and injured. Hope they catch the person who caused it all and punish him to the fullest
    • 0 posts
    November 14, 2010 7:07 AM PST
    Shit Mate the bloody SUCKS....I cant understand how it just keeps happening...People need to wake the F@CK Up to themselves that when their driving a vehicle they hold the lives of everyone around them in their hands...Stupid bloody shit should be punished to the extreme....CHEERS BOOF
    • 65 posts
    November 14, 2010 7:42 AM PST
    My Prayers go out to the family and loved ones. That person responsible for this has no soul and should be punished in order to live the physical pain each day to the severity of wishing he/she was dead. That person should be made to see the victims on a daily basis so that he will never forget that day.
    • 19007 posts
    November 14, 2010 9:04 AM PST
    I am deeply saddened that this happened. We all need to keep the riders and their families in our thoughts.

Now Also let's KEEP THIS FORUM WHERE IT BELONGS. IN OUR PRAYERS!

If you are PO'd (like I am) and have to speak your mind then please start another forum.
    • 567 posts
    November 14, 2010 9:45 AM PST
    Thoughts and prayers for the families of the six riders.
    I hope they catch the guy who caused the accident and beat the crap outta him. Then give him a fair trial before they take him out and hang him.
    • 601 posts
    November 14, 2010 11:03 PM PST
    R.I.P ...I believe they caught the driver of the car, suspected drink driving. Careful out there people, its a thin line we ride.
  • November 14, 2010 11:38 PM PST
    God help the riders and their family's and the poor soul in the car. The driver of the Honda will be brought to justice if not in this life for sure in the next one.
    • 5417 posts
    November 15, 2010 12:04 AM PST
    Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and family's of those involved in this terrible tragedy.
    • 846 posts
    November 15, 2010 12:17 AM PST
    My Thoughts are with the riders and there family. Life is a circle and what comes around goes around just hopefully it a timely come around for that Honda driver. Ride safe everyone.
  • November 15, 2010 12:44 AM PST
    Our thoughts and prayers are with our fallen brothers and sister. I just read the news release on CNN and god have mercy on that drivers sole... Hell has a special play for them.
    • 1066 posts
    November 15, 2010 2:15 PM PST
    Thoughts and prayers to all involved in that crash. God will provide the justice for the driver of the car, and it won't be a slap on the hand, like the courts so often do.
    • 223 posts
    November 16, 2010 12:45 PM PST
    Good thoughts and positive energy going out to everyone involved.
    • 2072 posts
    November 16, 2010 2:13 PM PST
    Prayers for the victims of this sad tragedy. Open season on Gold Hondas (at least one in particular)
    • 1066 posts
    November 17, 2010 1:17 PM PST
    Amen Cruiser, Amen.
  • November 18, 2010 1:46 AM PST
    Prayers and sympathy's to the families and friends of those who lost their lives due to stupidity. God Bless them and may they ride in peace now.
  • November 18, 2010 4:32 AM PST
    San Diego Harley Davidson is having a blood drive for the surviving members of the Saddletramps motorcycle club who were involved in the wreck last saturday. The event will be at the dealership from 9to3 with donuts and coffee in the am and music and bbq at noon. Lets all get out and show these fellow riders we care thanks