Iron Aces BC

• 601 posts
    October 1, 2010 6:34 AM PDT
    here's our crew at the Freewheelers M.C bike show last weekend...just before the beer.

Ezzy.....George....Gypsy...Ugly....Me....Manky, and Dyna..
  • October 1, 2010 8:30 AM PDT
    Great shot and good looking group ..before the beer..Thanks
    • 19007 posts
    October 1, 2010 11:55 PM PDT
    Good lookin group there. Now let's see the one from after the beer...
    • 1509 posts
    October 2, 2010 12:52 AM PDT
    we need to party all togeather either here or there but party is required
    • 513 posts
    October 3, 2010 3:15 AM PDT
    What an ugly bunch of f**ckers especially that last bloke.........sheeeeeeet he only has a face that a mother could love.......man alive if I was that ugly I would wear a brown paper bag over my head...in fact two to be sure in case on fell off....hahahahaha!

OOOOOOPS wait a minute that is me...........

What a dashingly handsome fecker that last man is, why women just throw themselves at him.....usually with sharp objects in their hands....LOL!
    • 601 posts
    October 3, 2010 8:40 AM PDT
    When Dyna was born the doctor slapped his mother....and he was fed by catapult for the first few years, until he could be sent out to fend for himself along with the wolves..............no wolves in Ireland anymore !!
    • 580 posts
    October 3, 2010 9:04 AM PDT
    What a fine bunch you are - but can't help wondering why you've got Gandalf in the background - are you practicing for the next Hobbit movie? Me too would like to also see the after pics - comeone guys - share lol

Dyna - sorry but you can't have the paper bags - I've got first dibs on them lol
    • 76 posts
    October 4, 2010 2:28 AM PDT
    Dyna - you crack me up! Great pic guys!
    • 513 posts
    October 4, 2010 7:58 PM PDT
    I used to like wolf nipple chips...only when they are hot though.........

Gandalf is ugly, we make him cover up cause he ain't called ugly for nothing.......

No pics of the messy side of things cause we were all too busy having a good time to be thinking of cameras.

twere a fantastic weekend though.....good music, sexy bikes, great beer and the odd boobie to......:)
    • 1161 posts
    October 4, 2010 10:40 PM PDT
    Looks like a fun group to hang with.
    (Ya no camera pictures of guys after this one only boobies and Ocasional bike.  Wait Strike that Reverse it.)
    LOL
  • January 5, 2011 1:38 AM PST

Hey Iron Aces from accross the pond! Thanks for the hit on the site. Since you share the same name if theres anything we could do for you let me know.

BreakDown                                                 

• January 5, 2011 3:29 AM PST
    I would have to agree with Rex, we need to see the after now that we have seen the before pic. As it stands now, we have nothing to compare it to! Course, maybe we DON't want to see the after the beer pic.....HHHMMMMMMMMMMM! LOL
    • 601 posts
    January 5, 2011 6:37 AM PST
    No bother Breakdown...I travel to the U.S regular, so we may meet up.

our Christmas party pics...

• 513 posts
    January 12, 2011 12:07 AM PST

Rory, why those pics, the only sober one was G.

@ BreakDown, nice site you got and great attitude, ride safe from this side of the big pond.

some  errr sleepy heads after