DEFCON & CreativeHDMomma stopped by to see me

• August 23, 2010 4:27 AM PDT
    DEFCON & CreativeHDMomma stopped by to hang out with me at the 2010 Rally on the River (bike ralley) this past weekend. One word that describes them is"AWSOME", my lil TACO ass was busy workin and something told me to turn around and when i did...there thay stood. And i dont know if you all have met somebody before, that everthing just clicked like family that you have'nt seen in years. So instead of hand shakes, they both gave me hugs like me and my wife were part of there family. it was a HELL of a weekend gettin to hang out with them and yes you know we had to talk about everyone on here....so you all was there with us as well......and LUCKY, i even was sportin the nice hat i got off of you as well....i can sit here and ramble on for hours of the fun time we had.....but i think the pics can some most of it up pretty well.....again, thank you so much DEFCON & CreativehdMoma for takin the time to come down and met me and my family...we love ya guys....and i hope lil bit is feeling alot better when you all left last night.......be safe...or be safe at it....
                                                                                                         TACO
  • August 23, 2010 4:34 AM PDT
    Yep you could not meet better folks then James and Anastasia!! Glad you all had a great time. Wish I could have made it. Will be seeing you all very soon.
  • August 23, 2010 4:36 AM PDT
    badirish wrote...
    Yep you could not meet better folks then James and Anastasia!! Glad you all had a great time. Wish I could have made it. Will be seeing you all very soon.

brother we missed ya being there trust me.....we will defintly get back up here soon for sure....now if i can just get these damn pic to upload i be doing ok...lol....and trust me, james has some realy good ones as well...

• 1780 posts
    August 23, 2010 4:42 AM PDT
    Two of the nicest folks that I have ever cross paths with, and a great bunch of kids.
    Night Dragon
  • August 23, 2010 4:48 AM PDT
    this is when they just have showed up
  • August 23, 2010 4:54 AM PDT
    • 1 posts
    August 23, 2010 5:00 AM PDT
    What....no bucket!!!!
  • August 23, 2010 5:01 AM PDT
    ok...well....anybody that stops by my booth for me to do paintin on there bikes or even friends, i had them to sign the in side of my tint.....well as you can tell while DEFCON was signing.....she got him by the......
  • August 23, 2010 5:04 AM PDT
    LOL...i even got DEFCON to wear a bucket on his head....and i know he has a whole lot more better ones then me
  • August 23, 2010 5:15 AM PDT
    LOL!!! Great pics Taco!!
  • August 23, 2010 5:39 AM PDT
    badirish wrote...
    LOL!!! Great pics Taco!!

LOL...you think those are great.....you should see what all creativehdmoma has on her camera......there is even a video.....LOL

• August 23, 2010 6:07 AM PDT
    I'll be lookin for them!!
    • 1780 posts
    August 23, 2010 6:11 AM PDT
    DEFCON and TACO The Bucket Brothers.........like it
  • August 23, 2010 6:16 AM PDT
     LMAO!! I agree with the N.D. !
    • 5420 posts
    August 23, 2010 6:17 AM PDT
    TACO wrote...

Cool hat TACO!!!

• 568 posts
    August 23, 2010 6:31 AM PDT
    ah ah! who else votes fer this as the new Creative Momma profile pic?!

• 1066 posts
    August 23, 2010 6:43 AM PDT
    Well Taco, I already know and Love James and Anastasia, and their kids. It will be great to finally meet you when we go Maggie Valley.
  • August 23, 2010 6:49 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    DEFCON and TACO The Bucket Brothers.........like it

ND, how ya doing bro?.....bucket head twins....LOL.....there's more to come of it here soon

• August 23, 2010 6:51 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    TACO wrote...

Cool hat TACO!!!

ya like that? a friend of mine gave me that hat.....it sure beats wearing that bucket on my head....LOL

• August 23, 2010 6:57 AM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
    ah ah! who else votes fer this as the new Creative Momma profile pic?!

LOLOL! ! !  you have my vote....i hope she does'nt kick my butt when she see's me next time...lol

• August 23, 2010 7:05 AM PDT
    Hollywood wrote...
    Well Taco, I already know and Love James and Anastasia, and their kids. It will be great to finally meet you when we go Maggie Valley.

i hear ya brother.....they talked highly of ya and everyone else as well......i even got the lil one to call me TACO....lol

• August 23, 2010 7:08 AM PDT
    dont ask.....i'll let DEFCON explain on this one....
    • 19040 posts
    August 23, 2010 7:08 AM PDT
    Wow what a great time. James and Anastasia are great leaders of their great tribe. You look good too Taco. Wish I was there...
  • August 23, 2010 7:28 AM PDT
    here's my son with one of the beer ladies we know....
  • August 23, 2010 7:30 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Wow what a great time. James and Anastasia are great leaders of their great tribe. You look good too Taco. Wish I was there...

brother i wished ya could have been there as well......can you see what kind of sh*t we would have gottin into there?....lol