GDAY FROM AUSTRALIA!

• August 20, 2010 2:19 PM PDT
    Boof, I want to know how my new friend Marney is doing? lol
    • 5418 posts
    August 22, 2010 4:12 AM PDT
    debrajo62 wrote...
    BOOF wrote...
    Well were bloody home! Its 2 am here and were both wide awake! We havent had a smoke since we left the US 3 days ago. So next time you see us we will be smoke free and alot fittter.Thanx to all you guys for the awsome time we had. Miss Y'all.

So you are quiting smokin? Wow, next time we see you, you wil be rich!! I had such a great time with you guys. Be sure to stay in touch and keep us updated on your "good times"

How true, I remember reading recently with the new taxes on cigerettes down there they were over $15 (US) per pack. 
  • August 22, 2010 5:37 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    debrajo62 wrote...
    BOOF wrote...
    Well were bloody home! Its 2 am here and were both wide awake! We havent had a smoke since we left the US 3 days ago. So next time you see us we will be smoke free and alot fittter.Thanx to all you guys for the awsome time we had. Miss Y'all.

So you are quiting smokin? Wow, next time we see you, you wil be rich!! I had such a great time with you guys. Be sure to stay in touch and keep us updated on your "good times"
    How true, I remember reading recently with the new taxes on cigerettes down there they were over $15 (US) per pack. 

$15 a pack!?! Wow ~ and I thought Washington was bad!!! Good on all ya guys and wish you the best on staying away from 'the weed' !

• 0 posts
    August 22, 2010 7:28 AM PDT
    Marni's are over 20 bucks a pack of 30 mine are 16.50 for 25. Worked out we will save $230 + a week so next years Sturgis is already gonna be saved and in the bank. thanx for all the well wishes you mob. Miss Y'all.
    • 0 posts
    February 22, 2012 11:37 AM PST
    Hey look what I bloody found kids..Seems like a friggin lifetime ago aye? Well at least we're still off the smokes...CHEERS BOOF
    • 1 posts
    February 23, 2012 1:14 AM PST
    hey boof know anyone who needs a 2008 holden rodeo single cab ute..alloy tray..tow bar a clean ashy...and only a few smokeburns in the seat trim..12.5K with 6mths rego...got the bike already now I need an air ticket lol..and some lose cash.
  • February 23, 2012 2:10 AM PST
    Hmmm, Sturgis is on my bucket list...hmmm...
    • 0 posts
    February 23, 2012 7:11 AM PST
    I'll ask around for ya Jonesy...CHEERS BOOF
    • 601 posts
    February 23, 2012 7:43 AM PST
    Jetman wrote...
    Hmmm, Sturgis is on my bucket list...hmmm...

me and you both J-man, its one of the few left in my bucket. Got the shillin's just need to get some time now...trouble with my job is even when I'm off I'm on call as a Occ first aider.....maybe I'll just develop a pain in my back or neck....about the time of Sturgis...then again Oz is calling me and my bike now for a few years....must figure out what illness will last 6 weeks, without a doctors cert !!!!!!!

• 0 posts
    March 8, 2016 4:36 PM PST
    HOLD ONTO YA HATS! LOCK UP YA MISSUS'S! BUYS SHARES IN JACK DANIELS! WE'RE COMIN BACK!
    • 19007 posts
    March 8, 2016 10:58 PM PST