AdventureGirl came to see me

• 1161 posts
    July 1, 2010 4:55 PM PDT
    We stood there chatting longer then she wanted (Because she had another three hours of driving to go).  But she was great it was nice to finally meet some one on here!  A.G. you rock and ty for the Sticker! 
    I have a picture I'll post for every one. 
     Be Safe A.G. and have fun!
    • 5420 posts
    July 1, 2010 4:59 PM PDT
    We're gonna have to change AdventureGirl's title from Moderator, to CF Ambassador!!!
  • g
    July 1, 2010 7:25 PM PDT
    gid stuff dudes .
  • g
    July 1, 2010 7:25 PM PDT
    can i see ur white bits .....................??
  • July 1, 2010 10:06 PM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    And she's still got her Kentucky Sun. "The Buffy World Tour" is on the road folks; the show has begun.

blaine i think your on to something here.... "The Buffy World Tour"  T-Shirts?????
  • July 1, 2010 10:34 PM PDT
    We want two t-shirts we were part of her tour..LOL...she is a great ambassador for CF
    • 1509 posts
    July 1, 2010 11:30 PM PDT
    I say let us all start a game like the old can you find Waldo? Buffy can send us a picture of her somewhere and we need to identify where she is now.

CAN YOU FIND BUFFY?
    • 1509 posts
    July 2, 2010 4:05 AM PDT
    Could have been a blonde moment.

Sorry Buffy had to say it could not restrain myself!

I didn't do it it was my evil twin Ted. I was framed. Shut up Ed don't blame me I am the good one. Ted you have never done any good since we discoverd you existed.

Sorry need a medication adjustment.

Say good by Ted. No won't do it!
    • 5420 posts
    July 2, 2010 7:11 AM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    I say let us all start a game like the old can you find Waldo? Buffy can send us a picture of her somewhere and we need to identify where she is now.

CAN YOU FIND BUFFY?

That's a great idea,  I used to do that with my son when I traveled on business a lot.   Ok, Buffy, it's on you now, you need to start a Where's AdventureGirl post and put pictures taken along the way at spots someone would have to be familiar with the area to know...
    • 1516 posts
    July 2, 2010 8:07 AM PDT
    Buffy, you rock!!!
    • 1780 posts
    July 2, 2010 9:31 AM PDT
    Buffy un-pluged on Tour..............sounds like a rock band
    • 352 posts
    July 2, 2010 9:59 AM PDT
    lol - we may have to pitch in for her to get a compass though so she knows east from west
    • 1066 posts
    July 2, 2010 10:13 AM PDT

I'm in on that compass Bulldog.

• 910 posts
    July 2, 2010 12:02 PM PDT
    *lol* man, I miss a lot when I'm not online!!! You people have been busy! Ok, where do I start?

Bulldog & Hollywood that compass thing --> I have one packed somewhere in my car... think I need a map to find it though. ;-)

Ted or Ed or both .. The blonde comment? I resemble that remark *winks*

g sorry, you had to be at KY to see the white bits... ;-p~

DebrahJo Love ya girl, can't wait to see you in Sturgis...

Deb aka sidetrack... nice catch! I'll have to add geographically challenged to my list of limitations (it's ever growing *lol*),

Lucky, Ambassador has a nice ring to it *grins*

Blaine, LeVere, Taco et al -- I love you all too!
    • 910 posts
    July 2, 2010 12:05 PM PDT
    Now here comes the photos: Guess this location (bonus points for the person posing with me): JULY 2

• 910 posts
    July 2, 2010 12:06 PM PDT
    Seakers wrote...
    We stood there chatting longer then she wanted (Because she had another three hours of driving to go).  But she was great it was nice to finally meet some one on here!  A.G. you rock and ty for the Sticker! 
    I have a picture I'll post for every one. 
     Be Safe A.G. and have fun!

BTW, it was a pleasure to meet you!
    • 910 posts
    July 2, 2010 12:40 PM PDT
    *lol* I told him "wow, you are tall" he laughed and told me he was 'full grown'... guess that's a good thing can't see a guy getting much bigger than that!
    • 910 posts
    July 2, 2010 12:41 PM PDT
    Nice work Blaine, you got the "who" but not the location... another guess? the pic is from today.
    • 910 posts
    July 2, 2010 12:55 PM PDT
    man, that was too easy. Yes, it was Daytona International Speedway.
    • 1161 posts
    July 4, 2010 8:56 AM PDT
    Wow i post this and it took off where is A.G. now (AKA Buffy)?
    my Guess watching every one eat dinner since it is almoat 5pm, on the 4th of July.
    • 910 posts
    July 4, 2010 9:51 AM PDT

Ok, There is a delay for posting photos... this picture is from earlier today, guess where I am on the afternoon of July 4, 2010?

• July 4, 2010 12:24 PM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...

Ok, There is a delay for posting photos... this picture is from earlier today, guess where I am on the afternoon of July 4, 2010?

you are standing in the lower right corner of the picture! geeeeez! lol
    • 568 posts
    July 4, 2010 12:28 PM PDT

Buffy = Wally LOL

Dude, ya bate me ta it, mr Smarty O'Arse...
    • 910 posts
    July 5, 2010 2:15 AM PDT
    Ok dude, you are close. It IS Florida and it IS the east coast but it's somewhere between Miami and Daytona... Care to try again?
    ;-p~

hahaaa, bad, nice catch what gave it away, the blonde hair or did the bright pink camo top catch your eye? *lol*

ezzy, feel free to call me wally... just don't expect me to answer.
  • July 5, 2010 2:39 AM PDT
    Girl..... I am sooo jealous!!! You are having way to much fun without me!!! WAAAAA!