Lucky is Feeling Good About CycleFish...

• 5419 posts
    June 29, 2010 5:44 AM PDT
    Just coming back from the Redwood Run, where we had 50+ CycleFish members turn out, and following the details of the Central U.S. Meet & Greet, I am just ecstatic about what CycleFish has become.   Of course the more I read about the good times that were had in KY, the more bummed I get that I couldn't make the trip .  But on the flip side I am really glad to hear everyone did have a great time, and everyone made it home safely. 

My primary goal when I started CycleFish was to provide a place that all types of bikers could meet, and make friends - REAL FRIENDS.  I didn't want just another biker site  where people hide behind usernames, pretending to be something they're not, posting a bunch of BS just to get the most posts, or see how many people they could rile up...I wanted people to get to know each other, and to make true friends they could call Brother, or Sister.

Well I guess as far as that primary goal goes, I can safely say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.  Now if I could just figure out how to make some money with this damn thing, maybe Laura will stop telling me to go find a real job!!!

I really want to thank everyone for making CycleFish what it is today, because it is the family that makes CycleFish what it is, not the website!!! 

I look forward to meeting those of you who can make the next Meet & Greet in Sturgis.
    • 352 posts
    June 29, 2010 5:50 AM PDT
    don't think I will be able to pull off the sturgis run this year - and yea I would say mission accomplished...great site, better people and together it makes for really  great times.

look forward to riding with everyone again and meeting more of the CF family.

BullDog
    • 467 posts
    June 29, 2010 5:55 AM PDT
    GREAT JOB!!!! You have done a truly wonderful job with the site and the M&G's and hopefully we can figure out some good vendors that will help you with merchandising the site. Look forward to meeting you all in Sturgis SD and we will be there with bells on!!
    • 1516 posts
    June 29, 2010 5:59 AM PDT
    I agree
    • 413 posts
    June 29, 2010 6:07 AM PDT
    Well, I'd say ya did a damn good job and met your primary goal. We were all sitting around Sat night in BG talking trash when of course some decided to voice their feelings as to how well the event had evolved from the beginning. There were statements made to the effect that in our lives ya prolly can only count on two hands (maybe) how many REAL friends ya have. My daddy used to say," Son, most people go a liftime with not more friends than they can count on one hand (two if your fortunate), the rest are just acquaintenances." I don't know how many brothers and Sisters showed up at BG but when I left I had that happy, warm, fuzzy feeling ya get all over when ya know ALL is right in the world for that one split second, that what yer doing and have done was good and meaningful. We all went throung the good times and (most) and bad times (few) in just a few short days and came out of it better people. It was fun Brothers, Sisters, and Friends; spoken from me to you with Love fer ya all.
    • 1780 posts
    June 29, 2010 7:22 AM PDT
    Lucky I would have to say you exceeded your expendations of CF. Angel Eyes and I were talking on the way home how the so called friends we use to hang out with back home are not real friends. We know this to be true as we spend a few days with TRUE FRIENDS in BG KY. The group in BG were talking about how well we all road in a group together for only being together for a few hours. I have never had so much fun with a group of people in my life. These people are the real deal, no ego,s, no problems, no Drama! It's a group of people that you can laugh in front of and cry in front of, and don't feel like a candy ass. Damn I already miss all the Brothers and Sisters we had such a great time with.
    Anyway.....Kudo's to ya Lucky....some day we shall get a chance to meet.
    Dragon
  • June 29, 2010 7:27 AM PDT
    There was alot of laughing and alot of crying..... Wish made all of us very close friends that I will always look up to and truly remember the rest of my life.  Thank you for bringing us all together with your site!!
    Angeleyes
  • June 29, 2010 8:06 AM PDT
    Lucky...I can not add anything but I agree with everyone awesome job and THANK YOU
    • 1 posts
    June 29, 2010 8:23 AM PDT
    MDBikerGal wrote...
    Lucky...I can not add anything but I agree with everyone awesome job and THANK YOU  

And I didn't even have to make up a screen name....
    • 21 posts
    June 29, 2010 9:11 AM PDT
    You're the man, Lucky!!
    • 601 posts
    June 29, 2010 10:00 AM PDT
    well done...today the internet tomorrow the world (broke) but money isn't all.
    • 1066 posts
    June 29, 2010 3:33 PM PDT
    My hat's off to ya Lucky, one hell of an idea you had. It was tough to ride out of BG, parting ways with the new found family/ friends. If you didn't come up with this crazy ass site, we wouldn't be the "Dysfunctional Family" we have become.
    • 19007 posts
    June 29, 2010 5:30 PM PDT
    Gimme a C

Gimme a Y

Gimme a C

Gimme an L

Gimme an E

Gimme an F

Gimme an I

Gimme an S

Gimme an H

Whadda got????

The Best Damn Biker Site on the Web and the best group of People hanging with each other.

• 119 posts
    June 29, 2010 6:45 PM PDT
      again thanks, wish you could of made it
    • 413 posts
    June 29, 2010 7:37 PM PDT
    Krum wrote...
      again thanks, wish you could of made it

Any bets on if he'll make the next one? , I mean it ain't like he's got a feckin job and can't get off work ta make it........

• June 30, 2010 12:47 AM PDT
    There is nothing more I can add that hasn't already been said, but I got to tell you Lucky, you have way exceeded your expectations and your vision has come to pass. Thank You for having the vision and the ability to put it into motion. If you had not, none of us would be able to have had the chance to meet and feel the love and bonds that have grown between us. I am so grateful to you and Laura. Now, next time make sure you guys are there too!!! LOL
    • 352 posts
    June 30, 2010 1:11 AM PDT
    Remember guys -
    In the years to come, and meet & greets continue to grow...we were there in the beginning at the 1st

Great picture!
  • g
    June 30, 2010 7:20 AM PDT
    ffs.........i must be the young one of cyclefish .ur all oaps ffs ...oh well done lucky ,great site dude .
    • 1364 posts
    June 30, 2010 7:49 AM PDT
    CYCLEFISH = REAL PEOPLE HAVING REAL FUN
  • June 30, 2010 10:47 AM PDT
    It's been a GREAT site so far for me.

Now if I can just get that damn lawyer to settle my case I'll be back out riding. I see a VERY long weekend ride coming.....maybe a couple of weeks out and about visiting friends and family.....mostly friends........
  • June 30, 2010 10:55 AM PDT
    Yep Lucky alls everyone said is my feelings as well and like Cathy I didn't make up a screen name either, didn't feel I had to cause when I found cyclefish n started poking around I could see it would be different then any other biker site n it is...it's FAMILY it's a site where real bikers hang out.so thank you.
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...
  • June 30, 2010 11:32 AM PDT
    great site. nice people, I will see you guys at Sturgis!  As I proudly wear cf patch on my vest, i want to say thankyou Lucky, theres nothing like this site! Congrats again on being a grandpappy. mike.