Bowling Green (Past Event)

• June 6, 2010 11:08 AM PDT
     When yall get to the KOA in Bowling Green, we shouldn't be hard to find.
    • 910 posts
    June 6, 2010 11:46 AM PDT
    I don't think I'll be missing that!
  • June 6, 2010 11:57 AM PDT
    We will find you....but we will see you and Bonnie before Bowling Green
    • 212 posts
    June 6, 2010 1:02 PM PDT
    I'm going to miss you guys! ):
    • 1066 posts
    June 6, 2010 3:54 PM PDT

That trailer looks purty big ta pull behind a bike.

• June 6, 2010 4:45 PM PDT
    We won't be hard to find either.....just listen for all the laughter coming out of whatever cabin Rex, Buffy and I are in........Poor Rex will probably sitting out front smoking his ceegar, shaking his head!! LOLOL
  • June 6, 2010 4:47 PM PDT
    I'm going to miss you guys! ):

We'll miss you too!!!
    • 19004 posts
    June 6, 2010 11:26 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    We won't be hard to find either.....just listen for all the laughter coming out of whatever cabin Rex, Buffy and I are in........Poor Rex will probably sitting out front smoking his ceegar, shaking his head!! LOLOL

I might buy a new MP3 player!!!

• June 6, 2010 11:31 PM PDT
    If he breaks out giant speakers and starts blasting "Houndog", I'm going to Tennesee.....
    • 19004 posts
    June 7, 2010 12:32 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    If he breaks out giant speakers and starts blasting "Houndog", I'm going to Tennesee.....

Not a big Elvis fan but I might put some Hank, Billy Joe or Waylon on....

• 1780 posts
    June 7, 2010 1:49 AM PDT
    OK I know I will hate myself for saying this................When you HEAR something that sounds like a flame thrower Angel Eyes and the Dragon will have arrived.
    • 1780 posts
    June 7, 2010 1:55 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    bikersarge1 wrote...

Not a big Elvis fan but I might put some Hank, Billy Joe or Waylon on....

Awsome Video Rex......It would be cool if someone could make a music video of the meet and greet......Not sure what sone would be used.....

• 1780 posts
    June 7, 2010 1:56 AM PDT
    Hey I was watching Rex's video and was thinking how cool a music video of the meet and greet would be....my question to all.......what would be the song we would use???
    Draogn
    • 19004 posts
    June 7, 2010 2:20 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Hey I was watching Rex's video and was thinking how cool a music video of the meet and greet would be....my question to all.......what would be the song we would use???
    Draogn

ND, that is a definite possibility. I am planning on many photos of my own plus whatever others are willing to offer. I might even practice with my video camera too. I am sure we can come up with some appropriate song, and DO NOT say 'Born to be Wild' LOL

BTW you being a Texan, are you aware of Billy Joe's brush with the law recently. He was aquitted but got in trouble for shooting a guy (he survived) in a bar in Waco (I think). Apparently this guy threatened him and his friend with a knife. Reminds me of the old saying "don't bring a knife to a gun fight."

• 1780 posts
    June 7, 2010 2:43 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    Draogn

ND, that is a definite possibility. I am planning on many photos of my own plus whatever others are willing to offer. I might even practice with my video camera too. I am sure we can come up with some appropriate song, and DO NOT say 'Born to be Wild' LOL

BTW you being a Texan, are you aware of Billy Joe's brush with the law recently. He was aquitted but got in trouble for shooting a guy (he survived) in a bar in Waco (I think). Apparently this guy threatened him and his friend with a knife. Reminds me of the old saying "don't bring a knife to a gun fight."

Per your discription of the sitution Billy did something that was allowable per the law, HOWEVER usually you cannot carry into a Bar ULESS the Bar makes over 51% of it's profit from the sale of food, and not booze.
    As a Security Officer I am not allow to pull my gun out unless someone with a weapon (knife, gun, bat, large wrench....etc) is threating my life. I have the use of a baton or CS spray I can use when a person has no weapon.
    Hope old Billy is ok

• June 7, 2010 8:37 AM PDT
    I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
  • June 17, 2010 12:23 AM PDT
    sorry all i wont be making it to bowling green some stuff came up have fun be safe
    • 413 posts
    June 17, 2010 12:27 AM PDT
    gradyrides wrote...
    sorry all i wont be making it to bowling green some stuff came up have fun be safe

Been there grady; was a time when I thought I couldn't make it and cirumstances change. Hopefully yours will as well and ya can ride in; If not, I'm sure there will be more of these events...Be Safe and Ride Safe!

• June 17, 2010 12:29 AM PDT
    ty fxrdude be safe have fun
  • June 17, 2010 12:51 AM PDT
    Shit happens, grady. We'll catch ya on the next one.
    • 352 posts
    June 17, 2010 1:23 AM PDT
    sorry you can't make it...real life has a habit of messing with plans - don't forget we will be cooking up plans to head to Raliegh, NC in the very near future to visit another one of our CF friends that can't make it to the meet. Watch for details on that run.
  • June 17, 2010 1:27 AM PDT
    Well hopefully ya can make another one of these. There's gonna be a "butt-load" of media posted. Pictures and video so at least you'l get some idea of who ya wanna avoid next time!
    • 413 posts
    June 17, 2010 1:30 AM PDT
    Whoops!
  • June 17, 2010 1:42 AM PDT
    Hell Blaine.... I ain't perfect so it might be me....
    • 413 posts
    June 17, 2010 2:06 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Hell Blaine.... I ain't perfect so it might be me....

LOL...When it's all said and done, maybe all of us...