Bowling Green (Past Event)

• g
    June 17, 2010 10:54 PM PDT
    dont trust cats min .
    • 568 posts
    June 17, 2010 11:03 PM PDT
    naw, i agree can't trust a cat really, dogs are for trust... have ye tried ta fight a bear with the help of a cat?! i did, and the basterd ran away! LOL
    • 568 posts
    June 17, 2010 11:03 PM PDT
    i likes dawgs, but i likes cats all the same...
  • June 19, 2010 10:58 AM PDT
    Ezzyrider, I have 2 cats. One is 11 years old, her mother is 12 years old. I've given them both baths and showers but.... Never have I ever shaved either one! (where's Dargon?) Our cats don't even like the vacum cleaner running in the other room...
  • g
    June 19, 2010 11:30 AM PDT
    shave ur cat ezzy ..............................why lol.
  • g
    June 19, 2010 11:31 AM PDT
    why did u fight a bear ,u no in ireland ,no bears in ireland .................is their ??
    • 568 posts
    June 19, 2010 11:35 AM PDT
     they look fugly...

• 568 posts
    June 19, 2010 11:36 AM PDT
    i did in the ole country... LOL
  • June 19, 2010 2:31 PM PDT
    Ok,....Shaved Pussy, ceiling fans & dragon farting aside........

WE ARE WAY PAST READY TO GET TOGETHER!!!!!
    • 568 posts
    June 19, 2010 10:27 PM PDT
    sorry CreativeHDMama, i DO react when provoked... LOL
    ta all in CF, have a great ride & meet in Bowling Green!!! wish ha was stateside ta meet yis... *snif*
  • g
    June 19, 2010 11:49 PM PDT
    stop ur fooking greeting ,u plum ,lol
    • 568 posts
    June 19, 2010 11:56 PM PDT
    why?! did i miss something here?
  • g
    June 20, 2010 12:10 AM PDT
    lol.
  • g
    June 20, 2010 12:11 AM PDT
    yer wee *snif*
  • g
    June 20, 2010 12:11 AM PDT
    lol
  • g
    June 20, 2010 12:12 AM PDT
    pulling ur chain dude ...........lol
    • 568 posts
    June 20, 2010 1:29 AM PDT
    ah ah, 'tis not ye're having the horn for a certain american lady?! LOL
    • 413 posts
    June 20, 2010 1:30 AM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
    ah ah, 'tis not ye're having the horn for a certain american lady?! LOL

ezz...his horn being tooted already ta get his phone back

• g
    June 20, 2010 1:58 AM PDT
    llf ,again u lower the tone dude ....................................lol,llf ,ure some guy dude .lol
    • 413 posts
    June 20, 2010 4:44 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    llf ,again u lower the tone dude ....................................lol,llf ,ure some guy dude .lol

Ooooops!!! Did I say that to loud .............................................
  • g
    June 20, 2010 5:07 AM PDT
    llf.
    • 1780 posts
    October 21, 2010 4:25 AM PDT
    Have any idea how long it takes to heal road rash......a hell of a long time. Still have scars from the Bolling Green Crash, and part of my eagle tat is missing on my right arm.
    Dragon
    How is everyone these days?
    • 1 posts
    October 21, 2010 5:11 AM PDT
    Bummer 'bout the tat. You know Dragon we heard about you getting hurt, and even saw pictures of your beautiful wife fixin' you up, but I don't think we ever heard the entire story about what happened. I know I am interested to hear what actually happened, but if its not to be shared here, that's ok too.
    • 1780 posts
    October 22, 2010 1:49 AM PDT
    OK BailOut here is the story sad but true. Before I start let me state I was cold stone sober, so no excuse there. Extreme has this chopper with a monster moter in it, I swear it is quick, and the throttle is a hair trigger. So Extreme ask me to try out his monster ride. Now his bike also has a back rest on it that doesn't want to stay on it. I took it out of the camp ground for a spin, and when I jumped on it I lost the back rest, but didn't know it. When I returned to the camp ground I was just going to crack the throttle just a hair well when I did all hell broke loose. Without the back rest my ass started to slide back onto the rear fender, and of course that caused my throttle hand to open up the throttle. The front end came off the ground, and to make things worst I hit a speed bump on the rear wheel. Well when I came down the forks was turned I believe to the right. It was pretty much a meat grinder slide until I stopped. The bike slid 150 feet and I about 75 feet.
    Well in a nut shell that was pretty much what happened. I understand my Insurance company gave Extreme enought money to repair everything and some pocket money to boot.
    Hell wish I had have been drunk........maybe the pain wouldn't have been so great.
    Dragon
    • 5420 posts
    October 22, 2010 3:06 AM PDT
    Ahhh, so that's waht happened. I too saw the pics of you being patched up, but never was really sure what happened.

Did you do it within eyesight of the group so they all have a lifetime of memory to give you a hard time about

Glad to here the bike got fixed and your injuries healed. Gonna take more than that to slay a Dragon!