Sons of Anarchy

• 5419 posts
    September 16, 2009 6:56 AM PDT
    So what do you all think about this season's Sons of Anarchy so far?

or 
    • 19 posts
    September 16, 2009 10:22 AM PDT
    it's like sopranos biker style!
  • September 18, 2009 3:24 AM PDT
    I dig it !!
  • September 19, 2009 1:02 AM PDT
    It's the only show that I can honestly say that my wife and I enjoy watching together. And I give it a two thumbs up!
  • September 19, 2009 9:49 AM PDT
    It's entertaining.....

Maggie Siff...is hot!!
    • 190 posts
    September 20, 2009 1:46 PM PDT
    I like the show, got sucked in, but misst the first half of season 1. season2 started out brutal though.
    • 21 posts
    September 29, 2009 11:57 PM PDT
    eh.....gotta admit - I like it!!!! better than most on TV (that's why I don't watch that much TV)

• 1364 posts
    September 30, 2009 2:50 AM PDT

http://sonsofanarchypa.com/Welcome.html />

We, the Sons of Anarchy MC America, are a non profit Veterans MC, established on August 3rd 2008.

We are not a copy of the FX television series. We are not a fan club MC of this television series. We are the “REAL DEAL”. (Note: We have no problem with these fan club chapters and wish them well. We do however stress no affiliation with either.)

We are not a conduit for criminal activity, nor do we support criminal actions. We are not a 1% club, though we fly a 3 part patch, we do not claim territory.

Our name, Sons of Anarchy MC America, speaks loud of who and what we are. We are true Patriots of these United States of America, with a desire to ride for freedom and to ride for our cause. This cause is to continue to support our fellow Veterans and their families; to make every American mindful that freedom isn’t free and it comes with a price; to support our troops wherever they may be serving our country; to continue our fight against terrorism and to instill in the heart of every American to always remember POW/MIA.

If you are a true Patriot and love your country as we do, you should understand who we are and what we are about.

Our center patch is very distinct and may even be a bit bold for what it stands for. To better help you understand what this patch symbolizes, a brief breakdown of it may help you understand:

The Sickle and Automatic Weapon stands for the tools used by our Veterans to defend this country from terrorism and aggression.

The Reaper symbolizes that the Angel of Death is forever hovering around us, making us mindful that freedom comes at a very high price, “the ultimate sacrifice”. Is your country worth your life? “We, the Sons of Anarchy MC America believe it is!”

Finally, the Globe with the symbol of Anarchy. This simply explains to the world that Anarchism and Patriotism go hand in hand. Note: we may not always agree with the policies and direction of our government, however, we will stand against any and all corruption within it.

We, the Sons of Anarchy MC America, love our country and honor the sacrifices made to keep it free.

This is who we are.

This is what we are.

This is what we ride for.

To all who have visited our website, we wish to thank you.

To our Veteran MC’s throughout the United States of America and to our Brother Veterans abroad, we extend our hand in Friendship and Brotherhood.

LIVE LONG, STAY SAFE, and RIDE FREE

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

SAMCUSA
  • September 30, 2009 3:01 AM PDT
    I have not seen the show.
    Thank you Highrisk for posting the info regarding the Sons of Anarchy.
  • October 4, 2009 10:40 AM PDT
    Only get like 7 stations and that is not on any of them...sounds like lots of you like it though.
    • 0 posts
    October 4, 2009 3:53 PM PDT
    I love the show and have all the episodes from the beginning. I even got my wife to watch it and she likes it. (actually I think she watches it to see Jax)
    I, myself am a lone wolf, but I can appreciate the club comraderie and Family feeling.
  • October 20, 2009 9:33 AM PDT
    I like the show. Watch it every week and record it if I miss it.

I'll say that I see people at bike nights and around town wearing the SOA swag like they are hard core bikers. I understand they like the show but someone somewhere is gonna get hurt.
  • October 20, 2009 10:58 AM PDT
    I have seen that exact same thing, even at the ROT Rally. It's one thing if you want to wear a t-shirt or something like that, but not a vest with a patch. Not only asking for trouble, but just down right disrespectful...patches are earned, not bought.
    • 190 posts
    October 20, 2009 3:59 PM PDT
    I'd agree, if your wanna wear a tshirt or something to say "you like the show" is one thing, But if you start wearing colors, especially when thers an actual club of the same name it's just disrespectful, and could possibly lead to trouble.
  • October 21, 2009 3:43 AM PDT
    I thought last season as of right now, was better... but cant have all the good stuff in the beginng. if it was me raped, I would have followed that m******* F'ker and did some damge to him then shot his ass! lol But its good its one of two shows my man and myself get to enjoy without the kids. The other is COUGAR TOWN ON WEDESDAY NITES, ITS FUNNY AS SHIT! . For all of us cougars out there, lmao
    • 0 posts
    October 23, 2009 8:45 AM PDT
    I agree. the first episode where she was running around in her underwear had me hooked.
    Even though Tara on SOA is real hot too. Something about attractive sultry intelligent brunettes gets to me I guess... ☺
  • October 23, 2009 3:18 PM PDT
    It's cool that Bikers are finally a topic of a television show... we enjoy watching but... it is pretty unrealistic but sends the message that bikers are hard-core and violent... (some are) but not the mass majority. It definitely keeps the non-bikers types guessing and possibly makes them hate or dig us even more (that's provided they even watch the soap... I mean show!).

In a nut shell, it's cool to watch... but waaaay to Hollywood!   SAMCO Rocks!

• October 24, 2009 2:03 AM PDT
    ok I watched it though I dont care for network tv, it was cool, but I have to agree it may cause some wannabees some trouble.
  • October 24, 2009 5:10 PM PDT
    I LOVE IT-----I NEVER MISS AN EPISODE!!!!ITS THE BEST SHOW ON TV RIGHT NOW.........
  • Mo
    November 12, 2009 4:11 AM PST
    I Love it....Never miss it either.....It's entertainment with alot of drama....But those guys are great to look at...hahahahaha

High Risk....Thank You for your post!
    • 75 posts
    November 12, 2009 5:26 AM PST
    We found the show this season and we like it. 
  • November 16, 2009 11:54 AM PST
    i thought the first season was better
    • 1161 posts
    November 18, 2009 3:38 PM PST
    Nofrets1 wrote...
     I love this show...  I'm going to have to buy last season just to see what I've missed...    

I Love it!  It's better then the rest of the crap they have on TV.
  • December 10, 2009 10:28 PM PST
    never missed an episode. Think it is great.
    • 467 posts
    December 11, 2009 4:59 AM PST
    I only get to watch it after the fact on HULU.com, but is is my favorite soap!