Special pricing for CycleFish peeps!

• May 13, 2010 6:04 AM PDT
    Wrapter has just set up our store front on Cyclefish and is offering our Unique Ponytail and Braid Wraps to our fellow CycleFish friends at $7.25 only! (regularly priced at $9.95)

To all the long haired freaky people out there, if you ride motorcycles you know that riding will lead to some seriously painful and damaging tangles in your hair. But with Wrapter Ponytail Wraps, you no longer have to worry about your hair getting all knotted up in the wind or dealing with all the breakage from trying to detangle the rats nest after the ride.
    Unlike all the other Hair Wraps you've seen, Wrapter comes in One Size Only. It is designed to fit most any length and  thickness of ponytail or braid.
    ·         Available in multiple colors.
    ·         Lightweight, easy to put on and very comfortable to wear, even with a full faced helmet.
    ·         Machine washable.
    ·         No laces to tangle your hair up in, No snaps to snag your hair, No painful heavy bulky leather to pull on your hair while you ride.
    This offer is available on the CycleFish store only. Any questions or concerns feel free to PM me.
    And a big Thank You to CycleFish for making this all possible!
  • May 13, 2010 2:36 PM PDT
    Thanks Andrea, I placed my order tonight. I only purchased 1 to try it out. If it works for me I'll be getting more.
    • 1516 posts
    May 13, 2010 4:25 PM PDT
    Does it work ok on thin shorter hair?
  • May 14, 2010 1:34 AM PDT
    Thats my problem too Debrajo, my hair is very fine and slides out of everything I use to hold it back or up. I'm hoping these will do the trick!
  • May 14, 2010 3:35 AM PDT
    debrajo62 wrote...
    Does it work ok on thin shorter hair?

It should fit no problem. As long as your ponytail is tied tight with an elastic hair tie or two. (I recommend 2 for any type of hair, even thick.) This gives the Wrapter a good solid base to hold on to, since it rolls up your ponytail or braid and up and over the elastic hair tie(s). The extra hair tie really helps.

• May 17, 2010 12:27 AM PDT
    Hi! Just ordered 1 in each color.
  • May 17, 2010 8:23 AM PDT
    Andrea, My package arrived today. That was really fast. Thanks, I'll let you know how it works for me.
  • May 18, 2010 3:25 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    Andrea, My package arrived today. That was really fast. Thanks, I'll let you know how it works for me.

That was quick!

Great, I hope you enjoy it.

• May 18, 2010 3:25 AM PDT
    Thanks Ingababy
  • May 26, 2010 12:16 AM PDT
    Hey Andrea, Thought I'd let you see how your product worked out for me. It worked really well. By the end of the day, shorter hair around the front worked its way out, but the majority stayed put all day. Thanks, I really like it and will order more. Plus, a couple of people asked me about it. So, maybe I'll get some of my friends interested!!!
  • g
    May 26, 2010 3:42 AM PDT
    daughter use one ,,great she loved it .
    • 5417 posts
    May 26, 2010 4:38 AM PDT
    Looking good sporting your Wrapter Deb...Nice bike too!!!
  • May 26, 2010 4:50 AM PDT
    Thanks Lucky! Hey I look pretty good on Rex, don't I?? Too bad he won't let me ride him on my own. Chicken!!!
    • 5417 posts
    May 26, 2010 4:54 AM PDT
    Yes you do.  I'm sure if it was any other bike he would let you ride it...But Rex is MUCH more than a motorcycle!
  • May 26, 2010 5:02 AM PDT
    I know, that is his baby!!! I'm glad he lets me ride with him!!! LOL
  • May 26, 2010 6:59 AM PDT
    Looks awesome! Glad you like it!
  • June 9, 2010 2:08 AM PDT
    OMG.. I really hope these work.I love my long hair,except for when I riding,,what a pain!!! I am ordering one today. I will give my reviews when I try it out...
  • June 13, 2010 5:49 AM PDT
    maybe i should get one too but what would i use it for ? i'm sure its a great product wish i still had my long hair
  • June 13, 2010 6:45 AM PDT
    I could comment on the 'installation' technique, grady ~ but I will refrain ;-) Ha ha!
    We just don't have to worry about that, now do we?
  • June 15, 2010 11:29 AM PDT
    lmao im sure whatever it was it was a good idea. lol
  • July 29, 2010 7:19 AM PDT

I just wanted to add that we offer FREE SHIPPING within the United States. We also receive great rates for shipping Internationally. For those of you across the pond, feel free to message me for your personal shipping fee.

Thanks to everyone and as always, ride safe.

Andrea