Welcome New Members

• 46 posts
    January 29, 2010 2:14 AM PST
    Welcome Radar, This is definitely the place to find some great friends. I don't get here all that often, but every time I come back there are more great people here. I have met a couple of people on here that I have met up with for a ride.
  • February 1, 2010 11:04 AM PST
    Hello everyone from Indiana.  Still not even close to riding weather here unless you are a real diehard.  I use to ride a bit before kids, but now 3 kids 4 years old and under and a biker retail business take up most of my free time.  I look forward to keeping in touch with the riding community.
  • February 5, 2010 1:52 PM PST
    Hey from Northern New York. Nice site. Glad to find one site with tons of info.. Just waiting for the spring weather to enjoy my new bike that I've had to wait for for over 10 years.
    • 2072 posts
    February 5, 2010 2:25 PM PST
    Amazing to see how many people are signing up on Cyclefish!!!! I spend a lot of time on the internet bouncing around to different forums. I can honestly say this has been THE most enjoyable site I have found. No B.S., no bickering or arguing among it's members and visitors. Everyone here is here to have a good time, meet like minded people and enjoy our passion for bikes. Lucky, you and ALL the others involved it setting up this site and the hours of on going support are appreciated very much. PLEASE, keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • February 7, 2010 8:33 AM PST
    Glad I got on this site looks like fun can be had by all.
  • February 9, 2010 7:26 PM PST

Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.
    =============
    albert
    camper trailers

• 1780 posts
    February 9, 2010 11:28 PM PST
    I've been here since the first week back in December 09, and what everybody is saying is nuts on. Great site, no bitching (at each other) no arguments and good bike info, etc.....Have met some very close Brothers here, and Lucky is the very best at what he does. Keep up the good work Lucky...Kudo't to the site.

The Night Dragon
  • February 10, 2010 4:31 AM PST
    I just joined a few weeks ago from Ky. got to ride on my birthday in January it was in the upper 50's and then the snows came back can't wait for spring.
  • February 10, 2010 4:50 AM PST
    hey I love the site. I know it takes a lot of work. If I can help let me know. It would be nice to have an east coast get together this summer. How about a photo contest something with bikes girls drinks. the more of each that is in the picture the more points you make. ya know 2 scantily clad girls plus 2 bikes . 5 points each for bikes, 10 points for a custom,10 points for pretty girl....15 for scantily clad girl....you know ...you could set the points system. there could be points for addition visual stimuli.....hey just a thought!
  • February 10, 2010 2:08 PM PST
    Hi Everyone new to this site. Its great thanks to all event calendar is great!!!!! As I am a vendor at many major rallys across the country. Keep up the Great Job!!!!!!!!!!
  • February 16, 2010 5:57 AM PST
    Just joined today wow cool site. Lots of great stuff to read.

I live in PA right now all I can do is dream of ridding. Over 4 feet of snow and still coming!!!!
    Wish I could be in Daytona.
    • 1040 posts
    February 16, 2010 7:37 AM PST
    rocknturtle wrote...
    hey I love the site. I know it takes a lot of work. If I can help let me know. It would be nice to have an east coast get together this summer. How about a photo contest something with bikes girls drinks. the more of each that is in the picture the more points you make. ya know 2 scantily clad girls plus 2 bikes . 5 points each for bikes, 10 points for a custom,10 points for pretty girl....15 for scantily clad girl....you know ...you could set the points system. there could be points for addition visual stimuli.....hey just a thought!

LOL...Maybe you can make it to the CF Central meet 'N' greet in Bowling Green, Ky the end of June

• February 19, 2010 7:51 AM PST
    Hey from Arizona!! Not really sure how, but an event I'm coordinating - the Arizona Freedom Ride - ended up on this site. I'm glad it did, this seems like a great way to get and keep informed of happenings in the bike world.
    I've been a passenger since I was 15 but, riding myself for 3 years now and love it. I ride a Victory, V92C, and in my first year alone I put almost 25,000 miles on the scoot. I'm a member of the American Legion Riders (Road Captain), a small business owner, and........
    • 19007 posts
    February 19, 2010 8:07 AM PST
    WOW 25K first year! That is a bunch! ATTA GIRL!
  • February 19, 2010 8:50 AM PST
    I was on the road any chance I got!!! Back and forth to work, in the evenings, Saturday and Sunday.......several trips to NM. My 2nd year wasn't quite as much, only about 9K, 3rd year about 15K......This year I'm gonna beat that 25K!!!
  • February 19, 2010 10:54 AM PST
    Just want to say Hi from Rhode Island. i'm new to the site so i'm not shure what i'm doing. hope to make some new friends. it's nice to find a site that caters to bikers.
    • 190 posts
    February 19, 2010 11:59 AM PST
    Welcome shovlhd83, hope ya enjoy.
  • February 20, 2010 9:44 AM PST
    Thanks for the welcome hutch78. i checked out your profile and noticed you havn't been to any rallys or events. if you want to check out a real hard core biker party, you have to do the Harley Rendezvous in Mariaville New York. its June 25,26,27. i've been going the last 12 yrs. it is one hell of a good time.
    • 190 posts
    February 20, 2010 9:54 AM PST
    shovlhd83 wrote...
    Thanks for the welcome hutch78. i checked out your profile and noticed you havn't been to any rallys or events. if you want to check out a real hard core biker party, you have to do the Harley Rendezvous in Mariaville New York. its June 25,26,27. i've been going the last 12 yrs. it is one hell of a good time.

Your welcome. Thanks for the info.

• February 20, 2010 10:29 AM PST
    HEY KENTCKY HERE LOOKING FOR FRIENDS AND MEMBERS FOR NEW GROUP KENTCKY BIKER NO MEMBERS LOL RIDE SAFE RICO
  • February 23, 2010 3:09 AM PST
    Hey, New from Tennessee, looking for some new friends.
  • February 23, 2010 10:09 AM PST
    Welcome RoadShadow and all the others who posted here! This is a great place with some great people.
  • February 24, 2010 3:00 PM PST
    Hi All! Just joined, here from North Georgia and love to ride. Always looking to meet new friends. I belong to a couple of sites but there is not much going on with them. I hope this one  is more active.  Anyway, glad to be here and ready to ride!!!   
  • February 24, 2010 4:39 PM PST
    HELLO EVERYONE JUST TRYING OUT SOMETHING NEW HERE
    • 5 posts
    February 28, 2010 7:10 AM PST
    Joined about a month ago, followed a link from www.davesbikerbulletin.com and am glad I did, Dave's is primarily Northern Nevada information but this site has a wider range of non local events. Was really looking forward to Shasta Salute in Northern California again this year but the event was cancelled, met some fantastic people while there last year. Got my American Legion, Nevada, Post 6 to support the formation of an American Legion Riders (ALR) group this winter so am currently working on getting the word out in my local community. I hope everyone has a great summer of riding. ~~