Welcome New Members

• December 16, 2009 12:09 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    I've only been a member for a couple of hours now, and I already like site. I do have probably a stupid question...when I try to reply to a friend or something, I get right in the middle of my text and the screen fad's away. I'm probably guesing it's a Vista Solfware problem.
    Anyway stay safe out there
    Kenny
    Proud Viet Nam Vet
    Thank you for my freedom! I do not take it for granted!

• December 16, 2009 12:21 PM PST
    hello all, i'm new from near san antonio, texas. great site!
  • December 19, 2009 2:27 PM PST
    Just signed up. 

This is the time of the year I usually switch to the car. 

Fortunately the winter is short here in TX.
  • December 19, 2009 10:52 PM PST
    hello from ohio i have 2 1981 silverwings an a 1983 goldwing
  • December 22, 2009 7:06 PM PST
    Hello Everyone from Lake City, FL on the North End of the State .. Have a 2008 Electra Glide for serious riding.. and a 2001 XL1200 Sportster just for fun ...
  • December 23, 2009 4:59 AM PST
    Welcome Jayson...and everyone else. I'm new here from OK (but I guess they obvious from my name
  • December 25, 2009 11:09 AM PST
    I just joined n tried to upload a pic to my profile however it said I coild only upload no bigger than 4.5MB but I was trying a 2.5MB n wouldn't upload...why?
  • December 26, 2009 5:01 AM PST
    If I'm not riding this, I'm riding my old Ironhead.
  • December 27, 2009 1:18 PM PST

• December 27, 2009 1:20 PM PST
    Massachusetts, or should I say Taxachusetts
  • December 27, 2009 3:24 PM PST
    Helloooo from Southern Nevada! I'm brand new here, a friend from work said I should check it out...I'm likin' what I'm seein'! We've been lucky with the weather lately, still good riding so far. Anyway, glad to say Hi and will be back often....
  • December 29, 2009 5:31 AM PST
    Hi gang, just signing on from South Carolina, quit riding in 1983, started back last may ( 09 ) on a suk VL,800, then moved up to VL 1500. I have to say, since a year and half ago I have been happier and more alive since I quit in 83. I'll quit riding again when my eyes look like this---- X--X.
  • December 29, 2009 7:16 AM PST
    Hi all - just joined today - like what I'm seeing - sitting here in 12 degree weather waiting for some sunshine is Mass. happy New Year all !!
    • 19007 posts
    December 29, 2009 9:19 AM PST
    Welcome to all new members
    be sure to check out the Meet and Greets forum for things in your areas.
  • Kay
    December 30, 2009 4:19 AM PST
    Hello All from Lititz, PA. I'm liking what I'm seeing here. Anxious for Spring. Don't like this COLD weather.
  • December 30, 2009 7:10 AM PST
    Welcome all the new members...I'm with ya on the weather thing!More sun less snow!
    • 190 posts
    December 30, 2009 10:09 AM PST
    Hi all. I just joined up today. This place looks allright! The riders here seem alot cooler than those assholes over at the HD Forom. Lookin for some down to earth nyc area independants to ride with.. Im from Queens,NY
  • December 30, 2009 10:37 PM PST
    Welcome to all from coastal NC. Lately if it's warm it's raining or it's cold. Today it's warm but it's raining. Happy New Year to all!!!
  • December 31, 2009 5:50 AM PST
    Hello, TC here from North Georgia, love to ride and hang out with real peeps who love to ride. Don't wanna hear reasons not to ride, although sometimes it is too cold and/or too wet. Past First Officer and current Road Captain with the SCRC North Georgia Chapter 9 hear in the Lake Lanier area. Today is New Years Eve and the end of a great riding season. But then again tomorrow will be the beginning of the new riding season.

The site looks great, I will continue to read more.

TC
    • 2 posts
    January 1, 2010 2:07 AM PST
    Good to see some bodies from the Northeast - Too much snow to ride, not enough to ski - Stay home & pet the dog or something
    sing-sing, may be checking you out - can never figure out where to park in Queens
  • January 1, 2010 4:53 AM PST
    Happy New Year. Hello from Central Illinois. A little cold to ride today (4) so might as well hang with people who can / like to ride.
  • January 1, 2010 5:13 AM PST
    Hello and Happy New Year from Missouri! Just south of St. Louis. So far im really loving what im seeing and already have had a few peeps be kind and welcome me in. Love the biker family feeling! A few of my friends and I are contemplating riding today for a "polar bear ride". One of my jobs is working at a bar and we have bike shows every month during riding season. And lots of benefit poker runs through out the year. All our rides are benefits and nothing stays at bar. (TJs Bar N Grill Pevely Mo) Ill have to post to let everyone know if they are in the area at that time. Its always a blast. Meet new people and make great friends! I know i did! Thats why im here. More friends that enjoy the same thing i do!!!
  • January 1, 2010 6:00 PM PST
    Hey everyone. My name is John, from the upstate area of SC about 30 miles southeast of Spartanburg. Got back into riding about 2 yrs. ago after about a 25 yr. absence. Use to race flat tracks in the early "70s. Now I'm just an old guy on a cruiser. I try to ride every chance I get. I've logged around 50k miles in the past 2 yrs. Might see some of ya'll on the road one day.
  • January 1, 2010 7:21 PM PST
    Been a member for a month or so. Great site here. I also run the North Texas Bikers III site at: www.jjskewlstuff3.blogspot.com Check it out and I link to ALL biker blogs.... also, like meeting new folks here on Cyclefish...I ride cross country and mAybe we can meet for a brew sometime...RIDE SAFE!!
  • January 3, 2010 4:10 AM PST
    Hello all, just signed up. Taking the time to look around, looks very interesting. I will be adding stuff as I go, look forward to hearing and seeing alot of great things.