• November 29, 2009 11:11 PM PST
    HELLO! Indiandreams signing in from the UK
    new to the forum and bikes but a big lover of vintage indians
    check out my video from Scotland this year
    be good to meet other indian fanatics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qx_WsKD_zc />
    • 1040 posts
    November 29, 2009 11:46 PM PST
    Welcome aboard Indiandreams...Cool AZZ Video!!! Funny Stuff!! and some FINE machines they are!
  • December 1, 2009 10:50 AM PST
    Hello everyone I am from southern colorado
    • 910 posts
    December 1, 2009 12:59 PM PST
    Welcome everyone. I like seeing all the new names and all the different places you call home. Looking forward to getting to know you better!
  • December 1, 2009 1:35 PM PST
    hello everyone....i hope to make alot of new friends here.....this site is awesome!!
  • December 1, 2009 3:00 PM PST
    Hello everyone. I just joined from Louisiana.
    • 1040 posts
    December 1, 2009 7:34 PM PST
    A huge welcome here to man. THE BEST Gumbo I ate in my life man was at a restaurant off I-10 In Batone Rouge. My wife and I were driving from Camden, Arkansas down to Tomball, Tx. We stopped at a restaurant there in BR (Never could remember the name of it) and ate the best gumbo I ever ate. That was 30 years ago; never will forget that Gumbo
  • December 5, 2009 6:43 PM PST
    hello i live in Coleman Texas..most people don't know where that is,but its 52 miles from Abilene.. Glad to be here on this site !! hugs all,Melissa
    • 1040 posts
    December 6, 2009 12:47 PM PST
    Hi there hppy2b...Welcome from Lower Alabama
    • 190 posts
    December 6, 2009 12:50 PM PST
    Hello everyone I missed and welcome from the south east PA area.
  • December 7, 2009 2:08 AM PST
    From my review of the site, this looks like a good site for all kinds of biking information, group and people contacts. Currently, the riding season is over in the West Central Mountains of Idaho. We are below 0 this morning and about 6 inches of snow on the ground. A big dump looks like it is on the way about the middle of the month. Brundage Mountain will open when they have a decent base.
  • December 7, 2009 8:34 AM PST
    Greetings from beautiful Colorado!!
  • December 7, 2009 1:05 PM PST
    i love snow!!
    • 1780 posts
    December 8, 2009 3:01 AM PST
    I've only been a member for a couple of hours now, and I already like site. I do have probably a stupid question...when I try to reply to a friend or something, I get right in the middle of my text and the screen fad's away. I'm probably guesing it's a Vista Solfware problem.
    Anyway stay safe out there
    Kenny
    Proud Viet Nam Vet
    • 1040 posts
    December 8, 2009 3:15 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    I've only been a member for a couple of hours now, and I already like site. I do have probably a stupid question...when I try to reply to a friend or something, I get right in the middle of my text and the screen fad's away. I'm probably guesing it's a Vista Solfware problem.
    Anyway stay safe out there
    Kenny
    Proud Viet Nam Vet

In during Nam, but not in NAM

Thank You and welcome aboard...Salute!!

• 2 posts
    December 8, 2009 3:32 AM PST
    I just signed up and already I am liking the site. I live in a small town between Beaumont and Houston, Texas and ride everyday that I can. I just started riding my own in February this year and already have around 15,000 miles on her and looking forward to many many more. Thanks for creating a great site like this!

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks its head out of the car window!
    Michele
  • December 8, 2009 3:33 AM PST
    Thanx for the welcome... I like the site!

"Save a horse... Ride a Harley!"
    • 1040 posts
    December 8, 2009 3:40 AM PST
    harleychick wrote...
    I just signed up and already I am liking the site. I live in a small town between Beaumont and Houston, Texas and ride everyday that I can. I just started riding my own in February this year and already have around 15,000 miles on her and looking forward to many many more. Thanks for creating a great site like this!

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks its head out of the car window!
    Michele

Welcome from Lower Alabama Michele...
    • 1040 posts
    December 8, 2009 3:44 AM PST
    eagle75501 wrote...
    Thanx for the welcome... I like the site!

"Save a horse... Ride a Harley!"

Weloma aboard Ray from Lower Alabama

• December 9, 2009 4:33 AM PST
    Hello everyone. This looks like a great site, so I signed up this morning.
    It is way too cold, 7 degrees this morning but the sun is shining like crazy! Looks like the new (to me) Vulcan will be waiting for some warm weather for my next ride. Is it April yet? I can hardly wait.
  • December 9, 2009 5:50 AM PST
    Awesome site! Sick of Facebook! This is perfect for me.
    Looking forward to finding kick ass places to ride, rallies to crash, and people to roll with now and then.
  • December 9, 2009 6:28 AM PST
    Hello Everyone, I'm from Fort Thomas,KY (about 5 minutes south of Cincinnati,Ohio)
  • December 16, 2009 12:23 AM PST
    Hey Everyone, I'm new to the site, but lovin it already. Cold here today, but the sun is shining in upstate NY, My boyfriend hooked me up with heated gear, so if there is no snow or ice on the road I still want to ride, but the sand and salt is still an issue. I'm a new rider, just got my licence and first bike this spring, so I'm taking it easy. But, I want to go!!!
  • December 16, 2009 5:01 AM PST
    hi to all. new to the site and already made a few new friends. hanging out in new hampshire waiting for spring to come. be chat'in with you all later. stay cool and be safe. happy holidays to all.
  • December 16, 2009 12:08 PM PST
    kbaydave wrote...
    Howzit all... Newbee from Hawaii (presently residing and working in Palau)... Like the site... Looking forward to chatting and sharing some rides with you all...
    Hello> I went to Maui once witha girl friend and we rented Harleys and did the road to Hauna. Well most of it LOL. It was pretty curvy for two new riders. Ride safe. Enjoyed visiting your state!!!