Welcome New Members

• November 10, 2009 1:07 PM PST
    Hello All.... Cool site Lucky.....Does anyone know where i can find a 1999 self canceling turn-signal module for my 1200S Sportster.
  • November 11, 2009 10:15 PM PST
    Hello America, just joined (obviously) and am looking forward to speaking to you all eventually.
    • 910 posts
    November 11, 2009 11:09 PM PST
    hello 9ofdiamonds! Welcome to CycleFish, we're glad you joined us. What area of Scotland are you from?
  • November 12, 2009 1:14 AM PST
    From Fife, which is just North of the capital city of Edinburgh. I am living in a (very) small town called Leslie but will be moving soon.
  • g
    November 12, 2009 2:13 AM PST
    far u going 9 ,u next to fury llf.
  • g
    November 12, 2009 2:16 AM PST
    its a very gid site 9 ,alot diffrent from fife ,but also very gid .
    • 75 posts
    November 12, 2009 5:34 AM PST
    I'm still new to this site but I feel very welcome and I'm making some good connections. Hello to all from Colorado!
  • RQ
    November 13, 2009 9:10 AM PST
    Just jumped onboard. I'll update my profile in a little bit.
    I ride an '07 Road King.
    Nice looking site!
  • November 14, 2009 3:55 AM PST
    Hello!! We'd first like to Thank Lucky for the invite here on Cyclefish.com . My name is Sean Hoffman & we sell unique motorcycle key covers, oil caps, gas caps, pillion bolts, Roadstar dash bolts $ dressup bolt kits mainly for Star Motorcycles & more to come over time. We have been in business since 2004 & was lucky enough to do 6 Star Motorcycles commercials for their national campaign. It was an honor to do them for a great corporation. We specialize in Star Motorcycles, but we have worked with other bikes as well accross the board. I hope you will all come by & check us out at www.StarParts.org & see what we can do for you. Thanx for listening, Sean at www.StarParts.org Thanx again to LUCKY for the invite to post here.
  • November 15, 2009 10:32 AM PST

How's it going first post just wanted to say hello.

• November 15, 2009 10:55 AM PST
    JerryB61 wrote...

How's it going first post just wanted to say hello.

Glad to have ya aboard,I have a picture like that (your profile)from 07!
  • November 15, 2009 11:13 AM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Welcome Miller patrol and lab rat. Yes Lucky does have a great site here.

I really need to get hooked up with a brake proportioning valve for a winter project.  Anyone know where I might find one? Rat
    • 1161 posts
    November 15, 2009 12:27 PM PST
    Just wanted to say hello to every one. I dont have my bike yet but im looking at an H-D Sportster, but i have my lisence from the Riders Edge training course. But as a disabled Vet it may take some time to get the cash to get my bike. I have wanted to own and ride my own motorcycle since as long as I can remember...
  • November 15, 2009 12:58 PM PST
    Another howdy from snowy Colorado. Bike is warm and dry in the garage, but in a week or two it will warm up and dry out and it'll be back on the road - ya gotta love Colorado weather!
    Great looking website and active participants, that is what makes it fun. I look forward to reading and learning a lot here.
  • November 16, 2009 11:58 AM PST
    howdy from chi-town
  • November 16, 2009 1:38 PM PST
    Hello from western WI! I told the hubby we were going to wait until our youngest daughter was 16 to get a bike, well we bought the harley last April and our daughter was 6...Dont get out as much as we would like, but enough to get the itch out! We took a 3 day mini vacation in August and rode the bike to the Harley Museum in Milwaukee,WI (opposite side of the state from us)! We had a blast.
  • November 23, 2009 5:02 AM PST
    San Jose California in the house, nice to meet all my fellow riders...SBFreaks is a family oriented motorcycle club in northern California...check out our site SBFreaks.com for videos, pics and good fun, we have a variety of bikes in the club from Harley's to sportbikes..
  • November 23, 2009 7:10 AM PST
    Welcome to the site KrazyK.
  • November 23, 2009 10:05 AM PST
    Hi from Berkley Massachusetts, and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
    • 1516 posts
    November 23, 2009 10:10 AM PST
    Seakers wrote...
    Just wanted to say hello to every one. I dont have my bike yet but im looking at an H-D Sportster, but i have my lisence from the Riders Edge training course. But as a disabled Vet it may take some time to get the cash to get my bike. I have wanted to own and ride my own motorcycle since as long as I can remember...

Welcome Seakers... I wish you luck with your bike. 
  • November 26, 2009 1:56 PM PST
    New member from South Carolina... 04 Heritage... Retired Navy 74-94
  • November 26, 2009 5:50 PM PST
    gecko wrote...
    Hello Lucky, sure like the website. Looking forward to reading the fourm and participating. I have a Vulcan 1500 with over 80,000 on the clock and and Electra Glide with 60,000 plus, the wife and I like to ride and camp. We pull a Aspen camper and get to meet some really great people. Take care and ride safe Gecko SCRC, COC, AMA USAF Retired Austin Texas

Hi, We live in Lexington, Tx.   Saw that you mentioned you pulled an Aspen camper.  We have a Yamaha 1300 tourer that we have added a trike kit to.  I am short, so the training wheels are for me.  But my husband loves riding the Loco Bronco too.  We want to get a trailer to pull, but have no idea as too how big and how much weight we could pull.  Was thinking of maybe doing airbrush tattoos, concession stand, etc...and hoping we could fit everything in the trailer and take the trike. 

Thanks the help.  I am just new on this, found it from my facebook account.  I really like the site.  We are in our 50's, lots of tattoos, you know pretty normal bike riders.  LOL.  My husband Tim has ridden other bikes most of his life.  My previous bike, was a Honda Rebel 250, but with the wind, it seemed to get blown around some.  Seemed really fast, till I drove the 1300...now the Rebel is like a little dirt bike.  thanks for the help on the trailer.

Irene

• 5417 posts
    November 27, 2009 12:26 AM PST
    I just want to say hello and welcome to all that are new to the site, especially those of you who have taken the time to introduce yourselves to us. We have some really great people here on CycleFish, and it looks like lots of you are getting to know each other, which is why we're here. Enjoy the site, and if you ever need anything, just let us know.
    • 1040 posts
    November 27, 2009 12:39 AM PST
    chiefjake wrote...
    New member from South Carolina... 04 Heritage... Retired Navy 74-94

Welcome chiefjake even if ya are Navy. My brother retired Navy in 92, spent most of his days in on the USS America. Thanks for your service...Salute from a Retired Leatherneck.

• 1040 posts
    November 27, 2009 12:41 AM PST
    Welcome from me to ALL of you...Yes, a GREAT site here...Good folks