Welcome New Members

• 1 posts
    June 4, 2020 10:01 AM PDT

Hello Everyone! I am very excited to have been directed to this site to become a member and introduce myself. My name is Erica, I live in Austin, Tx. and I do custom 3D work on Motorcycles and am now introducing my work to the public. I would love to hear any feedback you might have for me!

Nice to meet all of you!

- Erica Austin (Demented Bodyworks)

• 16777 posts
    June 4, 2020 1:21 PM PDT

Hello from the Lake Erie Shores of Pennsylvania.

• 18989 posts
    June 5, 2020 6:00 AM PDT

Looks Great...And Welcome from Terlingua, Texas.

• 1 posts
    June 11, 2020 4:39 AM PDT
    [blockquote]Lucky said:

Just wanted to take a minute to welcome you as a new member to CycleFish.  As you can probably see we are still adding lots of stuff to our new site and are really excited about things to come.

Hey

But, this site is mainly going to consist of content provide by our users, like you.  So the more you contribute by doing things like uploading photo albums, contributing to the forum, making friends, starting blogs, entering events, etc, the better the site will be for everyone who rides.

If you ever have any questions or problems with the site, just let me know.

[/blockquote]
    • 3 posts
    July 25, 2020 12:12 AM PDT
    Hey from Brooklyn,born here,not a transplant.
    • 1 posts
    August 1, 2020 1:28 PM PDT

Hello from India, I am a motorcycle tour operator in Himalayas. Ask me if you need any help or suggestion regarding motorcycle touring in India.

• 1 posts
    August 2, 2020 7:04 AM PDT
    Hello from Missouri A fellow ROMEO suggested checking out this website/network. Well her I am and let the fun begin!
    This post was edited by AlanLueb at August 2, 2020 7:04 AM PDT
  • January 29, 2021 4:11 AM PST

thanks for adding me    any one else from Maritime Canada  on here??

• 18989 posts
    January 29, 2021 6:43 AM PST

Not from Canada but welcome from beautiful SW Texas.

• 2 posts
    March 22, 2021 10:38 PM PDT

New but not new here. Or at least I thought I had an account here but none of my email addresses work so did the next best thing and trying again. Got to find something to do when it's cold and raining. Right? Here to read the latest and maybe get some suggestions on my old VTX. Already see a few things.

• 18989 posts
    March 23, 2021 5:46 AM PDT

Welcome Back from the Big Bend of Our Texas. Enjoy and soon that cold rain will disappear. 

• June 21, 2021 3:20 PM PDT

Hi there! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Wynter and I've been selling motorcycle leathers and helmets since 2003. My husband and I used to ride and we could never find a good place to buy leather jackets, vests, chaps, etc, so I decided to start my own business selling something that I knew a bit about then and a lot about now.

My husband served in the military for 26 years so with moving several times, it's always hard for the spouse to have a real career before moving again. So, I decided I was tired of being treated like an ignorant 12 year old and set out to see what I could do online. Business took off fast! Nothing like it is today, with SO much competition with everyone and their granny selling online these days. When I started there were really just a handful of stores selling what I sell, so it was easy to be noticed, now, we feel like a drop in the bucket with so many others out there.

Look forward to checking CycleFish out, looks like a great place with lots of great folks. Thanks for letting me join.

Wynter

• 16777 posts
    June 21, 2021 5:04 PM PDT

Hello from the Lake Erie shores of Pennsylvania.

• 1 posts
    May 19, 2022 4:12 PM PDT

Greetings from New Hampshire! Better riding weather has finally arrived in northern New England so I've been searching the web for regional riding events. Along the way I came across CycleFish and believe I hit the jackpot. This is really a resourceful site and the community seems terrific. Looking forward to diving deeper and making acquaintances. Have been riding 3-wheelers exclusively since 2005, mostly sidecar rigs since 2009. If anyone wants to chat-up sidecar'ing keep me in mind. Wishing everyone a safe and happy riding season ahead. - Bobby www.SidecarBobby.com
    This post was edited by SidecarBobby at May 19, 2022 4:19 PM PDT

• 18989 posts
    May 20, 2022 4:00 AM PDT

CF is definitely the resource for events. Welcome from Sunny n HOT West Texas.

• 31 posts
    September 5, 2022 6:49 PM PDT

Thanks for having me, enjoy the site so far. Appears your all a good humored group. I'm here to learn and make biker friends. From Abilene Tx. Where the women don't treat you mean. ha 

• 10 posts
    November 20, 2022 3:25 PM PST

Been riding since the 50s, still riding now. Aint as quick as I was, and now not it a hurry to die.

Ive rode Triumphs since the 70s. One a new one in 2000. Made it look like a Dunston, with 600 miles on it I rode to SLC and back in February. Then I turned 50, and bought a Harley. Then I sold that Harley, and got a FJ1200. Could not stand the FXDX Dynasour.  A few years later I got a 2008 Sporty, great bike. When I traded it in on the Slim, they gave me the most they had ever given for a trade, and resold it for the most on an sporty sold there. 

Took my first rides before Eisenhower  was President, even got a picture of me Liking Ike.

First bike I ever rode was an Indian Papoose. The folks ran an Indian Vincent shop back then.

Im here to go on rides next supper. gas might me $10 a gallon by then, but we have a still, so not worries that much. So if you follow me and smell fired chicken ahead of you, Its not the Colonel. 

• 16777 posts
    November 21, 2022 10:39 AM PST

Hello from the snowy Pennsylvania shore of Lake Erie.

• 18989 posts
    November 22, 2022 6:07 AM PST

YO, from Terlingua, in BEAutiful Deep West Texas