Welcome New Members

• 567 posts
    February 22, 2013 4:28 AM PST
    Greetings Tony and Doug. Center of the Sunshine State here. Welcome to CF.
  • February 26, 2013 5:05 PM PST
    Just joined the site. Looks good. I ride a Harley 883 Iron, and enjoy bike nights and charity events. I am having a problem getting my profile photo loaded. I was able to upload an album but when I try to do a profile photo it never loads. Anyone have a fix for this?
    • 18989 posts
    February 26, 2013 9:28 PM PST
    To all new members...

Welcome from the 'at large' member to the best damn biker site/family on this here web thing.
    • 16777 posts
    February 27, 2013 4:54 AM PST
    ICE0046 wrote...
    Just joined the site. Looks good. I ride a Harley 883 Iron, and enjoy bike nights and charity events. I am having a problem getting my profile photo loaded. I was able to upload an album but when I try to do a profile photo it never loads. Anyone have a fix for this?

That's a question for Lucky.
    But.........Hello from the cloudy Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.

• 11 posts
    February 27, 2013 1:30 PM PST
    Helloto ICE0046 & welcome from the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    This site is so cool & has lots of info!
  • March 1, 2013 12:41 AM PST
    Greetings from the great white north of Ontario Canada, Hoping and praying riding season is just around the corner!
  • March 1, 2013 2:20 AM PST
    Greetings from North NJ to all those I have not greeted as of yet. Welcome Aboard.

DocLubo
  • March 1, 2013 4:59 AM PST
    Thanks Lucky for the welcome note. I'm old, and new to this stuff so its exciting.

Richard
    BeastRacks  
  • March 1, 2013 5:00 AM PST
    Thanks Lucky for the the welcome note. I'm old and new to this stuff, but its exciting.

Richard
    • 16777 posts
    March 1, 2013 4:18 PM PST
    Hello from the Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
  • March 10, 2013 7:01 AM PDT
    Hello all from Far Nor Cal, Shasta County to be exact.
    • 9 posts
    March 12, 2013 3:03 AM PDT
    Have been remiss in greetin' Ya'll so I need to put it HERE.

WELCOME, to CYCLEFISH!

Stick around, wade into the forums, make some friends, and have some laughs.
    We're a good bunch, of like-minded folks, without judgement, of what or how you ride.

Sound advice to be had. And rides to look forward to.

Thanks for checkin' us out. I think you're really gonna like it here.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • March 15, 2013 6:48 AM PDT
    New old guy. I am the President of the Michigan Patriot Guard Inc. We are a non-profit charity that helps current Soldiers, Veterans, and their families with funds during sudden financial crisis.

Never Forget!
    • 16777 posts
    March 15, 2013 7:51 AM PDT
    Hello from extreme northwest corner of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
    • 567 posts
    March 15, 2013 1:51 PM PDT
    Greetings Chiefy from the Sunshine State and welcome to CF. You'll find the words Patriot Guard on my page as well. But I'm a member of the Patriot Guard Riders here in Florida. We also do what we call HOTH (Help On The Homefront).
  • April 2, 2013 3:16 AM PDT
    Hi all, just wanted to say hi from the land of Mickey Mouse! Yup, Orlando, where the weather absolutely fantastic right now, and I've probably just pissed off 3/4 of the forum . (Sorry for rubbing that in, but the weather here will suck in just a couple of months) I've been looking for a decent motorcycle forum, and hopefully I've found the right place.
    • 11 posts
    April 4, 2013 2:22 PM PDT
    Firesole,
    Welcome & YOU have found the absolute best motorcycle forum! And, the moderators are wonderful!
  • April 7, 2013 1:17 PM PDT
     Just joined this site, i started riding again 2 years ago after a 20 year layoff from riding. I kick myself int he ass for stopping riding, Damn i love it, ride as much as i can when not working. meeting some new friends is a big plus.
  • April 8, 2013 2:11 AM PDT
    Just join this site. Looking forward to making new friends and finding people to ride with in the North Georgia area.
    • 18989 posts
    April 8, 2013 2:34 AM PDT
    Welcome from the 'at large' member to the best damn biker site/family on this here web thing.
  • April 8, 2013 4:39 AM PDT
    Welcome Aboard from North NJ

DocLubo
    • 16777 posts
    April 8, 2013 5:41 AM PDT
    Hello new members!
    From the partly sunny Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
    • 11 posts
    April 8, 2013 9:19 AM PDT
    Welcome, Breeze & MsBunny! Great site you found here, and yes, my knees were in the breeze, yesterday afternoon, well, as a passenger, anyway!
  • April 11, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
    New here from Maine. I ride a Harley Softtail and put on a lot of miles. Love hitting the Rallies, Daytona, Laconia, Sturgis. 
  • April 12, 2013 5:30 AM PDT
    Hello from Texas!!!